Yarra Valley Hot Air Balloon Flight with optional Breakfast: This hot air balloon flight will have you floating over the lush hillsides of the famous wine district of Yarra Valley in Victoria. You'll feel the breeze usher you along the corridors of grape vines and over the Yarra River as you take in the breathtaking views of mountains that surround the valley. You'll fly for approximately one hour completing the experience with a buffet champagne breakfast at Balgownie Estate.
Yarra Valley Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Getting involved setting up the balloon
- Floating over local wineries and farmlands
- Around 60 minutes of ballooning time
- Optional breakfast at Balgownie Estate
The Yarra Valley is just 50 minutes from the Melbourne CBD and is a place of diverse and rich history stretching back to the first settlers, The Yarra Valley is home to 90 vineyards and 35 wineries, many of which hold a reputation for creating world-class wines. This is a premier location for your next hot air balloon flight.
You'll fly in our hot air balloon for approximately one hour over the beautiful Yarra Valley, completing the experience with breakfast at Balgownie Estate.
We meet at the Yarra Valley's Balgownie Estate half an hour before sunrise (you will be advised of the exact time by Global Ballooning). Your pilot will give you a short briefing on what to expect in your hot air balloon flight. You will then be transported to the launch site where you may help with the launch of your hot air balloon, or stand back and take pictures. Then away we go, floating gently over the Yarra Valley in our beautiful balloon.
Your flight will last for approximately one hour. After we make our final landing and pack the balloon away, we head back to the Balgownie Estate where you can celebrate your morning over breakfast (optional).
Yarra Valley Balloon Flight includes:
- 1 hour sunrise balloon flight over the Yarra Valley
- Fly with the largest, award winning hot air ballooning company in Victoria.
- Free parking at Balgownie Estate.
- Optional champagne breakfast at Balgownie Estate.
- Expert pilots providing in-flight commentary.
- A flight certificate and souvenir pack.
- A carbon neutral flight.
- Complete flight and ground insurance.
What to bring & wear:
- Wear clothes suitable for the outdoors.
- Closed-toe shoes such as runners or walking boots.
- Warm socks.
- Hat (recommended to protect against heat from the burners) and sunglasses.
- Layer your clothes. You can always remove jumpers & jacket when you need to.
- Hot air ballooning is a weather dependant activity.
- Your flight will be rescheduled if postponed due to bad weather.
- Add a five star buffet breakfast and champagne at Balgownie Estate to your booking.
- Prices shown above.
- Child = 6 to 12 years old.
- Each balloon basket carries up to 10 people per flight.
- There could be up to 50 people flying in various balloons on the day.
- Due to the popularity of this experience the dates shown in our calendar are a guide only and are subject to confirmation by the operator.
- If you fail to show for your flight unfortunately we cannot refund your ticket price.
- Cancellations from 48 hours and 7 days: incur a non-refundable rebooking fee of $50 per person . This is a fee charged by the operator and paid directly to them, not Break Loose.
- Interstate customers who's flight is cancelled due to weather may be eligible for an exchange for another BREAK LOOSE experience.
- All cancellations are at the discretion of the supplier.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
Use these meeting times as a guide only. The ballooning operator will advise the exact time.
- January: 4.00am – 4.30am
- February: 4.30am – 5.00am
- March: 5.00am – 5.30am
- April: 5.30am – 6.00am
- May: 5.30am – 6.00am
- June: 6.00am – 6.30am
- July: 6.00am – 6.30am
- August: 5.30am – 6.00am
- September: 5.00am – 5.30am
- October: 5.00am – 5.30am
- November: 4.30am – 5.00am
- December: 4.30am – 5.00am
Why not add a flight over the Melbourne CBD to your itinerary?