Worimi Sand Dunes Quad Bike Tour: Join this amazing quad biking tour through the Worimi Sand Dunes on Stockton Beach, riding safely from bush to beach with our expert guides. This 1 hour quad bike tour takes in the wonders of the highest sand dunes in the southern hemisphere (the large sand dunes can be from 40–100 feet high). Your will take in the glorious views of the sweeping coastline and learn about history of the land. You’ll be riding Arctic Cat's and Kymco MXU 400cc automatic quad bikes. They are easy to ride and built to handle all sorts of terrain – ideal for riding over sand dunes! What makes these quad bikes special is they are ideal for beginners.
Worimi Sand Dunes Quad Bike Tour
- Riding over an ancient sand dune system.
- Easy to handle quad bikes.
- Amazing and knowledgeable guides.
You'll arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled tour. Your guides will introduce you to your quad bike. Some time is set aside for instruction. Once you’re comfortable on the bike, your guide will lead you off for your ride. You'll be riding over maintained tracks, through scrub and over coastal grassland. Then you'll arrive at the Worimi Sand Dunes.
Your guides will start you off on small dunes gradually working you up to more challenging heights. Before you know it you'll be charging up and down some or the bigger dunes on Stockton Beach. To keep things safe and respectful of the environment, your group will ride in single file with a guide and the front and rear of the group.
Spend some time taking in the panoramic views of the Worimi Sand Dunes and greater Stockton Beach coastline. Your guides will explain the history of the land they are passionate about. Best of all they'll get your adrenaline pumping on some of Australia’s highest sand dunes.
- One hour quad bike tour.
- Your quad bike, helmet and high-vis vest.
- Experienced guide.
- Departs daily at 9:30am, 11am, 1pm and 2:30pm.
- Not available on Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- Children 16 years and over may participate on the tour, written parental consent required.
- All quad bikes are to remain in single file, and stay in line with your group.
Numbers on the Day
- The Worimi Sand Dunes Quad Bike Tour runs with a maximum of 20 people.
Weather on the day
- Your experience will still go ahead in the rain or inclement weather.
- If unsure, please contact Sand Dune Adventures directly prior to your tour.
What to wear
- Wear enclosed shoes.
Fitness and Experience
- No experience or license necessary.
- Not suitable if you are pregnant.
Cancellation Policy and Refunds:
- You can change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time.
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience.
- Refunds are not payable for late arrivals or no shows.
- A 2% fee is charged by Break Loose for all refunds.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
Do you own a 4WD? Try this...