Whale Watching Cruise from Sydney Harbour, 2 hours: This is a 2 hour whale watching tour and fast jet boat ride, possibly the most exciting and most personal whale watching experience available in Sydney. Departing Circular Quay, you will first be taken across the harbour to pick up more passengers from Manly Wharf. There, your captain will run you through the behaviour of the whales and what to look out for when trying to spot them. You will then blast out of the harbour and offshore into the Pacific Ocean on your search for these magnificent creatures. Once located you will have plenty of photo opportunities as you travel alongside the migrating pod.
Whale Watching Cruise from Sydney Harbour
- See humpback whales in their natural habitat
- Thrill ride, reaching speeds of 100km/h
- Unique Sydney experience
Operating the fastest commercial vessel in Sydney, Ocean Extreme are able to get you to the whales quicker than ever before. The completely open design of the vessel, along with its low position in the water, offers the only unparalleled, unobstructed and up close view experience. The best whale watching cruise experience!
- 2 hours
Whale watching season:
- The whale watching cruise operates from May to the late November.
Numbers on the Day:
- This experience runs with a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 21 participants
- Participants will be contacted by the experience provider directly to reschedule if minimum numbers have not been reached
What to Bring:
- Sunglasses and warm clothing are recommended
- Wind/spray jackets are available on request
- Ladies, we recommend pants or shorts for comfortable seating and flat (preferably closed) shoes
Location & Departure Times
- Tour departs from Campbell's Cove Circular Quay.
- Departure times vary and will be confirmed by the operator.
- Passengers must arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
Age & Height:
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum height is 130cm
- Passengers are not permitted to do this experience if;
- you have a back, neck, shoulder injury or heart condition,
- if you are pregnant
- You must be able to board and disembark the vessel unaided, support their own bodyweight and be able to use legs to absorb ocean bumps
- If whales are not spotted on a whale watching tour, each passenger will be issued with a 'Standby Ticket' for another Whale Watching tour during the same whale watching season.
- 'Standby tickets' are eligible for redemption no greater than 24 hours prior to the requested departure. Subject to availability
Once this experience is confirmed with the operator, changes are at the discretion of the experience provider and arranged directly with them.
Rescheduling and No Shows
Over 48 hours prior to the experience date there is No charge to change the experience date and time
Within 48 hours of the experience date,
No Shows and Late Arrivals: Participants forfeit their experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book.
Cancellation by the Operator
- This experience can be affected by the weather, swell, wind and rain.
- The cancellation of this experience is at the experience providers’ discretion.
- Participants will be offered to reschedule their booking.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
Why not check this out as well?