One of the most beautiful walks that the Blue Mountains has to offer, the Valley of the Waterfalls walking tour is unknown to many Sydneysiders. This hidden gem is a place with magnificent waterfalls, dramatic rocky escarpments and spectacular scenery. Soak up the atmosphere as you jump across stepping stones to cross creeks on your way to the Wentworth Pass track and stand in awe at the top of the falls taking in magnificent views of the falls and mountain scenery. We’ll stop for a picnic lunch at the base of a waterfall where you can listen for the distinctive calls of the whip-birds and lyrebirds.
This walking tour is a private tour for 4 people.
On this fantastic Valley of the Waterfalls hiking tour in the Blue Mountains you will be accompanied by a friendly and professional guide who is passionate about the region. The Walking Tour in the Valley of the Waterfalls includes a delicious lunch and refreshments. We are the only Blue Mountains Adventure company offering walking tours from Sydney or the Blue Mountains. For those joining in Sydney you’ll receive bonus sightseeing in the Blue Mountains after your walk.
Valley of the Waterfalls Walking Tour is fully guided and available Monday to Saturday excluding Christmas Eve/Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve/day, All NSW Public Holidays.
- Transport by private 4WD car for 4 guests
- Dedicated & passionate guide who will tailor make the day to suit your fitness level
- Return transfers from any Sydney CBD Hotel or Blue Mountains Hotel
- Spectacular walk with panoramic views & magnificent waterfalls
- Lunch & refreshments by a waterfall
- Blue Mountains sightseeing after your hike to the Three Sisters, Katoomba & Leura
Prices shown is for 4 person group.
This is a group booking for 4.
- Fully private guided tour by our professional bushwalking guide.
- We provide a snack pack to enjoy during your walk and a delicious lunch.
- Transfers to your Sydney accommodation.
Whats to Bring:
- a backpack to carry all your personal items
- a camera to capture the amazing scenery
- at least 1.5 litres of drinking water (on extremely hot days double this amount)
- a hat and sunscreen
- if you want to enjoy the falls, bring your swimming costume and a towel.
What to Wear:
- Comfortable clothes, hat and enclosed walking shoes.
- Wear clothes to maintain a comfortable body temperature, we suggest not wearing jeans as you may overheat.
- High heeled shoes, thongs, sandals or skimpy shoes should not be used.
BUSHWALK GRADE: Medium.
Medium bushwalk with some hilly sections and walking along sand. Opportunity for walkers to bushwalk in slightly modified natural environments on defined and distinct tracks with some steep sections requiring moderate level of fitness. Suitable for fit beginners. This is a 11km walk.
Important: Booking Conditions
- Prices are per person in Australian dollars and include GST.
- Bookings must be made at least 48 hours prior to departure.
- Bookings less than 48 hours prior are on a request basis only & we will advise availability.
- Bookings are made on the basis of a minimum of 4 people. If you are a sole traveller please email us for tour availability.
- We will always endeavour to place all our clients on their preferred date, however at times we may need to move you to a nearby date. Please indicate when booking other dates you are available to do your tour.
- Tour not suitable for children under 8 years old
Ask us a question!
Ask us your question below, and we will respond shortly.
Tell a Friend!
Use the form below to tell a friend about this great adventure.