Our hot laps package on the Gold Coast means that you don't have to drive a V8 off road buggy yourself to experience the thrills of drifting, sliding or racing over our purpose built jumps. Have one of our professionals drivers take you on an adrenaline pumping experience!
V8 Off Road buggy Hot Laps in Gold Coast
Our hot laps package in a V8 off road buggy will have you strapped in to a 5 point race harness, decked out in full face helmet and overalls and sitting in the passenger seat next to our professional off road driving instructor. Then its a matter of hanging on as your instructor takes your buggy to speeds up to 140kph. So if driving isn't your thing but you still want one of our professional drivers in control of your V8 Race Buggy, then jump in the passenger seat and prepare to hang on for 2 Laps of intense fun!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Off Road V8 Buggies?
They are like dune buggies but 3 times the size, with roll bars and all the safety gear. They are used for Extreme Off Road Driving and Desert Racing all over Australia.
Will I get to go fast?
Yes, these off road buggies are capable of 200km per hour. At all of our locations you will reach speeds of up to 140km per hour on dirt.
Are the buggies safe?
They are certified by CAMS (Confederation of Australian Motorsport) which is the governing body of Motorsport Events in Australia. They have roll cages and the latest components on them.
- Allow an hour for preparation and drive time.
- Morning session is 9.00am - 12.00pm.
- and afternoon sessions is 1.00pm - 4.00pm.
- Participants must not be over 140kg (308lbs) and not over 201cm (6ft 9 in) tall.
- You are going to get a little dusty with this experience so keep that in mind.
- You will be supplied with overalls and a helmet.
- You need to wear closed in shoes. Don't forget your camera!.
- All passengers are required to sign a waiver of liability form.
- We run year round through rain and shine.
- Only in extreme rain will we cancel and rebook you at another time.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.