Is playing in the dirt your thing? Off road motor cycles or motocross fire you up? If so, we think this 4 wheel version is a great alternative! Our 6 Lap V8 Off Road Buggy Driving experience in Sydney will have you kicking up as much dirt as you want, jumping over jumps, and sliding through corners with the grunt of a V8 Toyota engine powering you.
At the start of your session there is a drivers briefing with your instructor. You don your helmet and overalls (all supplied), strap into your buggy then its off on your drive. Your instructor while providing in-helmet instructions, guides you through the bumpy turns, the twist track and the jumps. You’ll find your confidence grows in direct proportion to your speed and skill.
Guaranteed to put a smile on your dial for the rest of the weekend!
Your V8 Race Buggy Drive includes
- 6 Laps driving the V8 buggy round a track
- Helmet and Racing Overalls supplied
- Morning / Afternoon tea and
Visitors welcome to come and watch.
no rating based on votes
V8 Off Road Buggy Driving Experience, Sydney, 6 Laps
- Drivers must be at least 12 year old.
- No licence is required.
- All passengers and drivers must sign a waiver of liability
- Under 18 years old? A parent/guardian must sign on the child’s behalf.
- A 150kg weight and 201cm height restriction applies.
Colo Park Off Road Racing Circuit, 5308 Putty Rd COLO HEIGHTS NSW
- Morning session: 8.30am – 12:30pm
- Afternoon session: 12.30pm – 4.30pm
This is not 3 hours of driving time. You may be at the track for a shorter time depending on the final numbers in your group.
What to wear
- You will be supplied with overalls and helmet.
- You need to wear closed in shoes.
- Our vehicles operate in most weather conditions.
- We only cancel in extreme rain, we will reschedule your drive
A zero alcohol policy for all drivers will be strictly adhered to.
Ask us a question!
Ask us your question below, and we will respond shortly.
Tell a Friend!
Use the form below to tell a friend about this great adventure.