Want to learn how to fly but not quite sure if its for you? Then why not try our 30 minute trial instructional flight. Our trial instruction flight allows you to see how it feels to be the pilot and be in control of the aircraft under the supervision of one of our professionally trained flying instructors.
You will feel what it is like to take the controls and fly!
A Trial Instructional Flight (TIF) includes:
- A look through our facilities.
- Your own instructor who can answer any questions you may have.
- A hands-on pre-flight inspection.
- A basic explanation of the aircrafts instruments and controls.
- A guided lesson on how to taxi the aircraft.
- Flying the aircraft under the guidance of your instructor.
- 30 minutes that can be logged towards your licence.
A debriefing on completion and an opportunity for you to ask further questions.
As Australia’s first Cessna Pilot Centre we are one of the few that can offer you a trial flight and training in current generation Cessna aircraft.
Your Training Aircraft The Cessna 172 SP
This Cessna 172 is current generation and our primary training aircraft. This 180hp IFR equipped C172 features an auto-pilot, leather seats, twin VHF/VOR with glide-slope, ADF, GPS and more..
This trial instructional flight is targeted towards those considering learning to fly.