Join our 7 day Top End of Australia Walking Adventure. You’ll spend 7 days exploring the very best walking trails that Kakadu and the top end of Australia has to offer. Kakadu is Australia’s largest National Park covering almost 20,000 square kilometres. Home to thousands of plant species, unique birds other wildlife like crocodiles, kangaroos, wallabies, emus, wild water buffalo. You'll also be immersed in over 40,000 years of pre-historic Aboriginal culture that you’ll encounter on your journey.
Walk amongst the ancient dramatic sandstone cliffs and county of Kakadu. Swim in some of the most pristine water holes of the Litchfield National Park, fed by some amazing waterfalls including the Jim Jim Falls.
You won’t be carrying any overnight packs or cook your own food as this is a fully supported and catered walking holiday. A truely affordable multi day walking experience visiting some of the most rugged, truely beautiful regions of the Northern Territory's Kakadu, Nitmiluk & Litchfield National Parks.
Top End Walking Adventure Highlights
- Explore Kakadu, Nitmiluk & Litchfield National Parks
- Fully Supported including food and accommodation
- Carry only your water bottle, camera and lunch each day
- Personal Guide
- Tour group of only 12 + guide
- Accommodation at Cooinda Lodge, Anbinik Kakadu Resort & Knotts Crossing Resort
- Walk 4 regions of Kakadu National Park, 2 regions of Nitmiluk National Park and Litchfield National Park
- 6 restaurant dinners, 6 breakfasts, 7 lunches
- Google Map of locations
Download our Full Itinerary
Things to know
Tour Numbers:Max of 12 guests + guide
What is Supplied:
- Accommodation, Twin Share
- Meals + day snacks
- Professional Guide