Tandem Skydiving, Over York near Perth: You jump at 14,000 feet and experience up to 60 sec freefall and 5 minutes under parachute. Our Tandem skydiving experience is the easiest and most popular way for you to experience skydiving.
Tandem Skydiving over York
- Skydiving at 14,000 feet
- 60 seconds of free fall
- Amazing views over the York area
A Tandem skydive jump is a great introduction to skydiving. Training is just 15 minutes duration then off you go securely harnessed to one of our experienced Tandem Masters. When you exit the aircraft you'll enjoy the thrill and speed of free-fall with the Tandem Master opening the parachute at 5,000 ft. You then have the best view of your surroundings for 5 minutes as you enjoy your parachute ride back to earth, right back where you started. The Tandem Master is in complete control all the way.
Your friends and spectators are more than welcome to come along and watch you jump. Check in with manifest (our reception area) when you arrive at the drop-zone.
- Tandem skydive from up to 14,000ft over York.
- Free return pick-ups from Perth CBD Mondays and Thursdays
- 3 month membership of the Australian Parachute Federation
- Personalised certificate of achievement
- We jump 5 days a week, except Tues & Weds.
- Please note: Public Holidays that fall on weekdays may incur an additional surcharge, paid directly on the day.
- Maximum weight is 110kg.
- Please note that there is a $50 surcharge is you are over 95kg and $75 if you are over 105kg. Surcharges are paid directly to the provider.
- You must be over 12 years old to do a tandem skdive with us.
- Your parent or guardians written consent is needed if your under 18 years old.
- No alcohol or recreational drugs are to be consumed at least eight hours before your skydive.
Effected by Weather:
- Skydiving is a weather dependent experience.
- In the event of rain or inclement weather your experience will still go ahead unless contacted by the skydive operator.
What to wear:
- Wear loose comfortable clothing.
- Closed in shoes. No high heals. Runners are ideal.
- Jumps take place from Brooklands Airport, York.
- York is approx. 100km from Perth.
- Grab a ride from Perth to the Drop Zone at York in our air-conditioned 12 seater bus.
- Details about when and where it leaves from provided after booking.
- Café facilities are available on site.
- Allow 4 hours for this experience.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your skydive starts.
- Cancellations are at the discretion of the operator.
- No shows and late arrivals: No refund is available.
Check out some of our other Skydiving Packages in WA
- Busselton Tandem Skydiving WA, 14,000 Ft
- Skydiving Rockingham Beach WA
- Rottnest Island Tandem Skydiving, WA, 14,000 Feet
- Jurien Bay Tandem Skydive, WA 14,000 Ft