Our Tandem Skydive, Wollongong Beach Experience is one the greatest adrenaline rushes you can get legally. Your skydive starts at 15,000 feet above Wollongong beach. Its the highest skydive you can do in Australia. As the excitement builds, your expert instructor will prepare you for the countdown and together you will make the ultimate jump and land safely on Wollongong beach.
Tandem Skydive, Wollongong Beach @ 15,000ft
After you experience freefall reaching speeds of up to 220km/h for up to 60 seconds, your instructor will pull the chute and you will soar serenely like a bird for over 5 minutes taking in the breathtaking views. If you are feeling brave, take control and steer the parachute – don’t worry, we’ve got your back!
Your Australian Parachute Federation Levy is included in the price of your skydive so you have nothing more to pay on the day.
Our Beach Tandem Skydiving Highlights
- Skydive from 15,000ft directly over the beach with the only beach skydive in the Sydney region
- Experience the thrill of freefall for up to an insane 60 seconds
- Soak up the incredible coastal views as you glide under the parachute for over five minutes before coming in for your beachside landing
- Free pick up / drop off at the Wollongong train station
- Professional training and instructions
- Scenic flight up to 15,000ft
- Up to 60 seconds of adrenalin pumping free fall
- Spectacular views when under canopy
- Option to steer your parachute
- Experience of a lifetime
Things to know about your Tandem Skydive
- This drop zone operates 7 days
- Minimum age: 12 years (under 18 years requires guardian present on the day)
- Maximum weight: participants over 110kgs are subject to tandem master assessment. Customers 95kgs and over are subject to a weight surcharge. This is payable at the drop zone on the day of your skydive.
- No particular level of fitness is required but people with heart conditions or epilepsy cannot jump
- Pregnant mothers are not advised to skydive
- Wear comfortable, flat, closed in shoes – no boots or high heels
- Comfortable clothing
- Skydiving is subject to weather conditions
- Please inform the activity supplier directly of all passenger weights after you have made your booking
- Operating hours vary from season to season – please check directly with operator
- DVD and photo packages are available for purchase at the drop zone. Please contact supplier directly for prices
Our drop zone is situated in Stuart Park, on the corner of George Hanley Drive and Cliff Road, North Wollongong. There’s ample parking and a terrific beachfront park where you can chill out before your skydive and debrief afterwards.
Changes and Cancellations Policy
- Changes can be made to your skydive booking with 48 hours notice – please contact the supplier directly to make changes
- Cancellations or changes made with less than 48 hours are subject to a loss of your entire payment
If you do not arrive at the drop zone at your allocated booking date and time, no refund will be issued unless sufficient evidence is provided directly to the supplier.