Power along in a 12m RIB from Sydney Cove to Bondi Beach. Its a fast and thrilling boat trip reaching speeds of up to 75k/hr. On top of that you’ll see amazing views including the Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, inside the heads. Offshore you’ll travel 5km out and see Sydney from a new perspective. You’ll travel past North Head, see the ‘Gap’ then head south for 5km to the world famous Bondi Beach for a photo op!
DURATION: 60 minutes
Sydney to Bondi Fast Boat Tour Highlights
- Fast RIB boating experience
- Unique view of Sydney’s coastline
- Seeing Bondi Beach from the water
The RIB Boat
You’ll join a 21 seater vessel called “Extreme 2″, which is a 12 meter long RIB (Rigid Inflatable Boat) powered by three V6 Yamaha 300 Horse Power engines. You seen them before, the SAS use them!
Oh, if you join this trip during May to November you may encounter the Humpback Whale during its migration period. Just an added bonus!
This is the most extreme experience fast boat ride that has been thrilling thousands of people for over a decade.
Price shown is for 1 person.
Pick up is from Campbell’s Cove Circular Quay.
- 60 min RIB ride
- Safety Briefing
- Spray Jackets
What to Bring
- Sunglasses and warm clothing are recommended
- Wind/spray jackets are available on request
- Ladies, we recommend pants or shorts for comfortable seating and flat (preferably closed) shoes
Location & Departure Times
- Tour departs from Campbell's Cove Circular Quay.
- Departure times vary and will be confirmed by the operator. Passengers must arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
Numbers on the Day
The RIB boat holds up to 21 passengers.
Age & Height
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Minimum height is 1.5m
- Passengers with back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions that may cause a risk to their health are not permitted to do this experience and if so, do so at their own risk
- Participants must be able to board and disembark the vessel unaided, support their own bodyweight and be able to use legs to absorb ocean bumps
Once this experience is confirmed with the operator, changes are at the discretion of the experience provider and arranged directly with them.
Rescheduling and No Shows
Over 48 hours prior to the experience date there is No charge to change the experience date and time
Within 48 hours of the experience date, No Shows and Late Arrivals: Participants forfeit their experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book.
Cancellation by the Operator
This experience can be affected by the weather, swell, wind and rain. The cancellation of this experience is at the experience providers’ discretion and participants will be offered to reschedule their booking.
Ask us a question!
Ask us your question below, and we will respond shortly.
Tell a Friend!
Use the form below to tell a friend about this great adventure.