The Sydney Snorkelling and Scooter Tour is a unique way of seeing Sydney’s abundant marine life including many species of fish, rays and corals. This underwater scooter tour is technically a snorkelling experience with the aid of underwater scooters. This is a fully guided experience, safe and very rewarding.
Stay on the surface or venture to the ocean floor, your scooter will pull you through the water at 5kph. Keep an eye out for sponges, star fish, sea urchins, cuttlefish, anemones, eastern sea blue groupers, seahorses, sea dragons and Port Jackson sharks (harmless), sting rays and large schools of fish.
This is safe way for those less experienced to enjoy snorkelling in a fun and safe way.
Snorkelling and Scooter Tour Inclusions
- Your tour guide, fully certified Dive Master and swimming instructor
- 7mm thick wetsuit and dive boots
- Fins, mask & snorkel
- Powered Scooter
- Full snorkelling instruction
- Suitable for beginners
The Underwater Scooter Tour operates year round with our 7mm wetsuits and boots, perfect for Sydney weather.
Depending on weather conditions the tour takes place at one of three locations. Gordon’s Bay, Clovelly – one of Sydney’s most popular snorkelling spots. Camp Cove, Watson’s Bay – just inside South Head and protected from the ocean swell. Or Bare Island, La Perouse at the entrance to Botany Bay.
Price shown is for 1 person
1 based on votes
Sydney Snorkelling and Underwater Scooter Tour
- Gordon’s Bay, Clovelly
- Camp Cove, Watson’s Bay
- Bare Island, La Perouse
- You will be taught special flotation techniques
- How to clear your mask and snorkel underwater
- Surface swimming
- Surface dives & underwater manoeuvres
- This experience lasts for 2 hours (30 minute briefing/90 minute scooter tour)
- Available Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 10am
- This tour runs with a maximum of 10 people.
Weather on the Day
Rain or inclement weather will not postpone the experience. The experience will proceed unless contacted by the experience provider
If your experience is cancelled you will be rescheduled by the provider
What to Bring
- Bring swimwear, a towel, change of clothes and sunscreen
- Please advise the experience provider in advance if you require a swim hood
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Parental consent needed if under 18 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Participants will be required to sign liability and medical waivers
- Moderate swimming ability is required
- This experience is not suitable for people with a mobility impairment
- Please take note that glasses can’t be worn underneath your dive mask
Ask us a question!
Ask us your question below, and we will respond shortly.
Tell a Friend!
Use the form below to tell a friend about this great adventure.