Sydney Skydiving Lesson, AFF Stage 1: Learning to skydive will be one of your greatest achievements to date! This skydiving lesson located south-west of Sydney is stage 1 of a 9 stage Accelerated Freefall Course. After you have completed stage one you can choose to complete the rest of the course, and seriously, if you are prepared to step out of a perfectly good aeroplane then why wouldn't you finish the course!
Sydney Skydiving Lesson
You will learn everything you need to know to jump safely, and get the most fun out of your experience. Before long, you'll be skydiving solo! All equipment and instruction is supplied. Once you have completed your 1 days ground training we skydive 7 days a week so you can complete your training. Each jump is a simply 20 minute briefing followed by a skydive from up to 14,000ft.
Don't forget this skydiving experience operates in Sydney's only self contained skydiving centre, thus they are much more likely to get your jump completed on time and on the day you pick. You have your own dedicated airspace and your own dedicated, private, self contained skydiving centre to take off from and to land.
- Student training manual
- first solo jump certificate
- membership to the Australian Parachute Federation
- Duration: 8 Hours over 2 days
Where is our Skydiving Centre?
- Just a quick 55 minute drive south-west from the Sydney CBD.
- We are located at Wilton
- Maximum weight of 115kg (over 95kg conditions apply, a surcharge is payable on the day)
- Minimum age is 12yrs
- Parents consent needed under 18
- There is NO Maximum age (we have taken 94yr olds).
- We will assess each person on an individual basis and will advise you.
About AFF Stage 1
The AFF Stage 1 course is 8 hours in total over 2 days. 1st day theory, 2nd day practical skydive. It is the first of up to 9 stages.
What to bring and wear
- Wear comfortable loose clothing.
- Wear sensible sports shoes, sandshoes, runners etc.
- Glasses and contacts are also OK, just let your instructor know and they will give you goggles to suite.
- Skydiving is weather dependant
- We will advise you if the weather is unsuitable on the day of your jump. Y
- You may choose another day more suitable and your booking remains valid for a 12 month period.
Not ready for a skydiving course? Try...