The Sydney Rock Climbing course is located at Katoomba in the iconic Blue Mountains. Rock climbing is the fastest growing and most exciting of all outdoor adventure activities. Talk to someone who has experienced the simple yet intense pleasure of climbing a piece of soaring, sun warmed stone and you will hear why this sport can be so addictive – outdoor rock climbing offers a challenge which is both mental as well as physical!
Sydney Rock Climbing Course
This is a beginners rock climbing course designed to have you experience the fun and excitement of vertical rock. We will give you the maximum amount of climbing activity interspersed with some important instruction to help you along the way.
It's perfect for beginners or those with limited outdoor climbing experience.
- Transport from Katoomba to site location
- Full day rock climbing instruction
- All technical equipment
- Nationally qualified, highly experienced instructors
- Wholesome lunch and refreshments
- All National Parks entry fees
- Katoomba, Blue Mountains west of Sydney
- This activity is physically low-impact, if you can walk up a flight of stairs you can participate.
- Group sizes are approximately one instructor for every five or six participants.
What to Bring & Wear
- Shorts, long pants, warm jacket or jumper, T-shirt,
- Hat, rain jacket. Footwear such as running shoes, or lightweight hiking boots.
- A daypack, water bottle, sun-cream, camera (optional).
Sometimes wet weather may require postponing this activity. If in doubt, contact the operator on the day.
After a more intensive Rock Climbing Course?