Silently float across the scenic hills of the Hawkesbury region, north west of Sydney early in the morning finishing at an unknown destination, purely on the whim of the breeze followed by a wonderful buffet breakfast. This is what awaits you with our Sydney Hot Air Balloon Flight with breakfast.
Skimming gently over some of Sydney’s north western rural areas including Hills district and views to the Blue Mountains, the Hawkesbury River with its small farms and quiet atmosphere,your balloon will ascend to panoramic views that extend to the Sydney city skyline and the surrounding countryside to the Blue Mountains… something that will take your breath away and leave you lasting memories of hot air ballooning in Sydney.
This Hot Air Balloon flight is both picturesque and tranquil and you hear very little sound from the awakening Sydney suburbs and rural settings below you.
On the Day of your Sydney Hot Air Balloon Flight:
- Generally in the warmer months we meet at 5am and during the cooler months 6am. All passengers are required to check in the last work day prior to their flight to ensure they know the correct meeting time and location. The meeting time for your hot air balloon flight will change depending on what time the sun rises.
- Meet at the confirmed time and are taken in our vehicles to the launch site, which is determined according to the winds on the day.
- You are then welcome to help us with the inflation of the balloons, which takes about 20 minutes.
- The Flight is 45-60 mins long
- You are invited to enjoy the company of your pilot, crew and fellow aeronauts for breakfast at the Sebel Resort & Spa where you enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast at the Gazebo restaurant.
- Diploma of Ballooning Flight Certificate
Price shown is for 1 person including buffet breakfast.