Sydney Hot Air Balloon Flight with Breakfast: Silently float across the scenic hills of the Hawkesbury region, north west of Sydney early in the morning finishing at an unknown destination, purely on the whim of the breeze followed by a wonderful cafe breakfast. This is what awaits you with our Sydney Hot Air Balloon Flight with breakfast.
Sydney Hot Air Balloon Flight
- A breathtaking hot air balloon flight over the Hawkesbury Valley.
- Views to the Blue Mountains
- A delicious balloonists breakfast at the George St Loft in Windsor.
Skimming gently over some of Sydney’s north western rural areas including Hills district and views to the Blue Mountains, the Hawkesbury River with its small farms and quiet atmosphere, your balloon will ascend to panoramic views that extend to the Sydney city skyline and the surrounding countryside to the Blue Mountains... something that will take your breath away and leave you lasting memories of hot air ballooning in Sydney.
This hot air balloon flight is both picturesque and tranquil and you hear very little sound from the awakening Sydney suburbs and rural settings below you.
On the Day:
- Generally in the warmer months we meet at 5am and during the cooler months 6am.
- All passengers are required to check in the last work day prior to their flight to ensure they know the correct meeting time and location.
- The meeting time for your hot air balloon flight will change depending on what time the sun rises.
- Meet at the confirmed time and are taken in our vehicles to the launch site, which is determined according to the winds on the day.
- You are then welcome to help us with the inflation of the balloons, which takes about 20 minutes.
- The Flight is 45–60 mins long
- You are invited to enjoy the company of your pilot, crew and fellow aeronauts for a delicious breakfast, held at the George St Loft in Windsor.
- Diploma of Ballooning Flight Certificate
- You must be fit enough to get in and out of the basket.
- Stand up for the duration of the flight, approximately 60 minutes.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to fly in the balloon.
What to wear:
- Casual outdoor clothes are best and try not wear anything white.
- It no colder in the balloon than it is on the ground so avoid overdressing.
- You should wear sturdy flat-heeled shoes.
- A cap and sunglasses are also recommended.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera.
- Hot air ballooning is weather dependent.
- All passengers are asked to check in the last working day prior to their flight.
- Also check in 90 minutes prior to the meeting time for a last minute weather check.
- If the hot air balloon operator cancels the flight, it will be reschedule for another day.
- You cannot change or cancel a flight within 7 days of the flight date.
- Meet about 30 minutes before first light.
- You meed the balloon company at The Hawkesbury Visitor Information Centre, opposite Richmond airforce base.
- 328 Hawkesbury Valley WayRichmond
- The experience will take around 4–5 hours including setting up and packing up of the balloon and breakfast.
- Other members of your family or friends can book breakfast even if they did not take the experience.
- We spend around 20 minutes packing away the balloon and basket.
- Then you'll enjoy a delicious breakfast at the George St Loft in the historical Windsor township.