Sydney Harbour Sailing Experience: Looking to experience sailing on Sydney Harbour? Then our Sydney Harbour Sailing Experience is a great way to spend 3 hours on the waterways of Sydney, while getting the feel for yacht sailing. Board one of our yachts at our private wharf in Manly for a three hour cruise on Sydney Harbour. Sailing on Sydney Harbour is the perfect Sydney Experience. You choose get to choose just how much or how little involved in sailing the yacht. Our professional Skippers will quite literally show you the ropes so you can help sail the yacht around the harbour.
Or you can just sit back, relax and take in the view.
Come on your own or with some friends. It’s also a wonderful treat for friends or family visiting Sydney. It’s a great way to try sailing and spend some time on stunning Sydney Harbour.
Sydney Harbour Sailing Experience
- 3 hours sailing on Sydney Harbour
- Cold water
- Sailing Instruction
- Experienced crew
No experience necessary, no age limits.
Leaves from a private wharf at Manly Yacht Club, East Esplanade. Manly.
- Not available from May to end August.
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Available at either 10am or 1pm
- See availability calendar for dates
Numbers on the Day
The Sydney Harbour Sailing Experience operates with a maximum of 4 people and a minimum of 2.
- High winds, thunderstorms, lightening and extremely heavy rain may cause postponement.
- Drizzle, cloudy weather or lack of wind are not a cause for postponement.
- Any postponements initiated by the operator will be rescheduled.
What to wear
- Wear soft soled shoes, comfortable quick drying clothes, a hat and sunscreen are always advisable.
- Keep in mind there is a good chance you'll get wet from spray.
- Child* = 15 or under
- Family* = 2 Adults + 2 Children
- Participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must wear lifejackets
- Lifejackets for children over 12kg are supplied. For babies or children under 12kg, parents must supply their lifejackets.
- Guests are welcome to bring their own alcohol, which must be consumed responsibly
- Basic swimming skills are recommended but not necessary
Once this sailing experience has been confirmed by the operator, any changes are at the discretion of the operator and must be arranged directly with them.
+7 days prior to the sailing date: No charge but rescheduled sailing experience must take place within 2 months of the original experience date.
– 7 days of experience date, No Shows, and Late Arrivals: Participants forfeit their experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
Price shown for 1 person.