Sydney Harbour, Northern Beaches Joy Flight: This scenic joy flight takes you over the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and then up the coast all the way to Broken Bay and the Central Coast. All this from the front seat of the Pitts Special open-cockpit bi-plane. What better way of seeing Sydney and the Northern Beaches? With the wind flying through your hair!
Sydney Harbour, Northern Beaches Joy Flight
- Flying in an open cockpit bi-plane
- Amazing views of the iconic Sydney locations
- A bit of aerobatics thrown in if you want
Sights you'll see on your Sydney Harbour to Northern Beaches Joy Flight:
- Homebush Bay
- Sydney Harbour
- Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Taronga Park Zoo
- Garden Island
- Spit Bridge, Manly
- Long Reef
- Brisbane Waters
- The Entrance
- Back to Sydney over the Hawkesbury River
Landing back at Bankstown airport you’ll be hard pressed to stop smiling for the rest of the day.
All scenic flights can include some mild aerobatics at the passengers discretion.
Note: All Sydney Harbour flights are subject to airways clearances from Sydney International Airport.
- Bankstown Airport, NSW
Type of Aircraft:
- Pitts Special Open Cockpit Bi-Plane
- 70 minutes
- Minimum age is 14 years.
- Children under 18 years of age must have permission from a parent or guardian.
- Max weight of 90kg max and height of 190cm applies.
If you choose to engage in some aerobatics then this is a physically strenuous activity. Passengers must be in good health and of reasonable physical condition. It is not suitable for people with serious health conditions such as heart disease.
What to Bring & Wear:
- Wear closed in shoes (joggers are fine)
- Bring sunglasses
- Long hair to be tied back securely into a tight bun.
- Flight suit and helmet supplied.
Video footage available for purchase on the day..
IMPORTANT: You must provide your weight and height when booking.