Sydney Harbour Morning Kayaking Tour with Breakfast: Spend the morning kayaking beneath the Sydney Harbour Bridge. On this kayaking tour on Sydney Harbour, you will experience magnificent views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House up close. Over 2 hours this leisurely morning paddle will take you into a myriad of little coves including Mosman Bay and Kirribilli. Keep an eye out for Australia’s Prime Minister as you paddle past Kirribilli House.
Breakfast is by the water courtesy of Thelma and Louise Café. After breakfast we then retrace our journey back to Lavender Bay. You don't need to know how to kayak as this tour includes basic tuition. This is a fully guided tour by a professional kayaking guide. Suitable for beginners or advanced kayakers.
Sydney Harbour Morning Kayaking Tour
- Paddling beneath the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge
- See wonderful iconic Sydney landmarks
- Wonderful breakfast by the water
- A leisurely pace for beginners
The Sydney Harbour Morning Kayaking Tour is suitable for beginners through to advanced kayakers. Our kayaks are state-of-the-art dagger sea kayaks, they are extremely stable and the chances of a capsize are very remote. You will be wearing a PFD (lifejacket) at all times and the kayaks are virtually unsinkable due to their airtight compartments.
- fully guided by our professional kayaking guide
- kayak, life jacket hire & sunscreen
- kayak and safety instruction
What you need to know:
- Minimum age is 8 years.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
What to Bring:
- bring at least 2 litres of drinking water
- a hat and sunscreen
- swimming costume and a towel
- change of clothes for after the kayak
- We run kayaking tours all year round.
- We will provide you with spray skirts which keep you warm and stop you from getting wet from paddle splash.
- Please wear a wet weather jacket to keep you warm and dry on top.
- This 3-hour kayak experience with 2 hours on the water.
- It is suitable for all persons with average fitness from beginners too advanced.
Times & Duration:
- Meet at the boat ramp at Quiberie Park, off Railway Avenue, Lavender Bay.
- Access by road from Lavender Crescent, walk from the North Sydney (8 min – 600m) or Milsons Point ferry (9 min – 750m)
- The Sydney Harbour Morning Kayaking Tour starts at 7.30am.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to launch.
- Allow 3 hours in total, with 2 hours spent on the water
- Rain will not affect the operation of our activities.
- However strong winds may cause cancellation of our activities.
Available daily subject to availability and minimum numbers. While we always endeavour to get you onto this tour on your preferred date, if we don’t have minimum numbers on the day we will call you to reschedule. Where another date is not possible, we will refund your booking in full.
- No refunds are paid you if fail to show up at the correct time.
- If cancelled by the tour operator and an alternate date cannot be organised, a full refund will be paid.
- No cancellations are accepted within 24 hours of the tour date. Outside of this, refunds are at the discretion of the tour operator.
You may also be interested in these kayaking tours:
- Sydney Harbour Kayak Tour to Goat Island
- Sydney Harbour Guided Kayaking Tour and Lunch
- Morning Kayaking Tour, Pittwater near Sydney, 3 Hours