Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Ride, Thunder Twist 30 mins: Want to experience what jet boating is all about? What better place to do it than on Sydney Harbour, and in Australia's fastest Jet Boat! The Thunder Twist jet boat ride will take you past Sydney's Opera House, Sydney Harbour Islands and the exclusive suburbs of Rose Bay, Watson’s Bay and then onto Sydney Heads to taste the ocean air. This is what jet boating is all about on Sydney Harbour!
Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Ride
- Adrenaline pumping thrills on Sydney Harbour
- Speeds of up to 75 km/hr
- Close up views of Sydney Harbour
On return your Thunder Twist Jet Boat Ride will take you past Taronga Zoo, under the Harbour Bridge, by Luna Park Sydney before returning you to Sydney's Circular Quay.
So get ready to hold on tight in your custom bucket seats as the Thunder opens up!
With Amazing Stunts and Incredible Spins through the Sydney Harbour, get set for slides, twists, spins, power brake stops, sweeping fishtails and some really wild wave riding!
- All children must be over 110cm
- We suggest a minimum of 5 years
- All passengers should be able to reach the handrails
- Passenger/s who may be pregnant, suffer from neck, back or heart conditions are not to ride on the Jet Boat
- Children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- All passengers are required to sign an assumption of risk form prior to departure.
- Your ride may change or be canceled due to weather conditions.
- Price shown is 1 Adult
- Child price is for ages 5–15 years
- Circular Quay Eastern Pontoon – Jetty 1 (between ferry wharf 2 & Opera House)
What to Wear:
- It is best to wear comfortable clothing.
- Ladies are able to wear skirts, high heels etc. as you do not have to climb over any of the sides.
- We have steps fitted to the vessel for ease of getting in and out of the vessels, and an isle down the middle to get to your seat.
- We provide Water Proof Spray Jackets to all Jet Boaters
- Camera's are welcome on the Jet boat but the company will not be responsible for the safety of your camera or personal goods
Will you get wet?
Yes... BUT we do provide waterproof ponchos. Every ride is different according to the Harbour conditions from a mild spray to very wet, generally if you want to stay on the dryer side we suggest you sit towards the back of the boat. We do provide secure locker storage for your valuables while on the rides.
The ‘Thunder Twist’ is 30 minutes. Passengers are required to check in at least 15 minutes prior to their scheduled departure time.
After something more extreme?