Sydney Harbour Bridge Bike Tour: Now is your chance to ride across Sydney's most iconic feature – The Sydney Harbour Bridge. This Sydney Harbour Bridge Bike Tour will have you heading out over the fantastic Sydney Harbour Bridge, taking in its amazing views, and enjoying the peaceful surrounds of Sydney’s North Shore!
Sydney Harbour Bridge Bike Tour
- Cycling across Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Visiting Kirribilli and the North Shore
- Lunch included
- Fun expert guide
You'll start out in the famous Rocks district before you make the easy ride over the bridge – it's an unforgettable sight looking at Sydney and the harbour from this famous landmark. After crossing, you will explore Kirribilli and the Governor’s House, then onto a breathtaking 2.5 km stretch of easy harbour-side riding past Luna Park and the tranquil Lavender Bay. The conclusion of the trip entails a short ride back over the bridge, lunch, and a visit to more of Sydney's unique historical and cultural sites. All Inclusive - Lunch, beverage, bikes, and guide are included on this amazing tour.
Visitors Looking for Unique Tour Experience, Harbour-side Riding with Amazing Views
- Ride Over the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- An Experience to Remember Forever
- Easy Harbour-side Riding
- Kirribilli / Governor’s House
- Luna Park / Lavender Bay
- Gourmet Sandwich and Beverage in The Rocks
- Child is 2–16 years
- Family is 2 adults + 2 children
- Adult price shown above
- Sydney Harbour Bridge Bike Tour is suitable for all ages.
- You should be reasonably fit to participate however the tour runs at a relaxed pace
- Kids bikes, baby seats and trail along bikes can be provided
- Children under 2 years are free
- Family ticket admits 2 adults and 2 kids
- The Sydney Harbour Bridge Bike Tour starts at 10:30am
- See our Availability tab above for details
What to wear & bring
- Please wear suitable clothing for bike riding and the weather on the day.
- Closed in shoes are a must. Runners are ideal.
- Sunscreen, plenty of water
Tour Numbers on the Day
- The maximum tour size will be 20 guests, with two of our fun, friendly guides.
- We require a minimum of two participants for this tour to go ahead.
- The Highlights of Sydney Cycle Tour runs rain or shine.
Try these other Sydney Bike Tours: