Sydney Caravan Towing Course: This caravan towing course takes place in Sydney NSW. This one-day towing course has been developed to enable drivers to understand the relationship between car and trailer.
This is a very practical course and we progressively build up your knowledge and skills so you can venture out confidently and safely with your trailer. Two trainees can share a vehicle and each driver will be given ample opportunity for practical experience.
Sydney Caravan Towing Course
The Caravan Towing Course covers...
- Safety and towing regulations
- Interacting with traffic
- Loads and loading
- Driving techniques and handling characteristics towing a trailer
- Braking techniques with trailers
- Turning and parking trailers
- Reversing and parking trailers
- Reversing and parking trailers using guides, mirrors and use of low range (if applicable)
- Launching and recovery of boats from trailers (if applicable)
- Carry out vehicle and trailer pre and post-trip inspections
Need a caravan for the Sydney Caravan Towing Course? No worries we can supply a hire van for $150. Please check with Break Loose to see if hire van is available before booking.
Who should attend the Sydney Caravan Towing Course?
- You may be planning a trip in your new caravan or want to brush up on your caravan towing skills.
- Or want to learn how to tow a camper trailer, a boat trailer, horse floats to even box trailers.
On the Day of Training:
- There is a max 3 vehicles per instructor
- Includes one-day training for up to 2 people in one vehicle.
- Note: Please bring your own lunch & drinks.
Nationally Recognised Training
- This Course provides Nationally Recognised Training in the following Units of Competency.
- AURTGA001 – Drive and manoeuvre trailers (Release 1)
- Starting time 8:30am (8:15am registration start) and finishing at 4:30pm.
- Sydney International Equestrian Centre, Saxony Rd, Horsley Park
BASE PRICE shown is per vehicle for up to 2 trainees
Other Towing Courses include: