Sydney Aerobatic Flight in a Robin 2160: Sydney is just spoiled for great aerobatic adventures, and our Sydney Aerobatic Flight in a Robin 2160 offers some amazing aerobatic manoeuvres at an amazing price! This flight is great value as the Robin 2160 is specifically built as an aerobatic trainer.
Sydney Aerobatic Flight in a Robin 2160
- Fly in the awesome Robin 2160
- Amazing views of Sydney
- Experience Loops, barrel rolls, wingovers and hammer turns
- Then there are the "inverted flights" and "hesitation rolls"
- Finishing off with the Cuban Eights and reverse Cuban Eights!
Upon your arrival at Bankstown Airport, you will climb into a flight-suit and prepare to board. Your pilot will strap you securely into the passenger seat of the Robin 2160 aerobatic monoplane and fasten your headphones and flight helmet.
After you take off from Bankstown Airport you head for the foothills of the Great Dividing Range and clear space for your aerobatic manoeuvres. Your pilot climbs the Robin to around 4000 feet and you start your basic aerobatics. Manoeuvres like loops, barrel rolls, wingovers and hammer head turns will get your heart thumping and your blood flowing. You may also be treat you to some inverted flight – thats flying upside down! Then you there's the hesitation roll, a four-point roll where you pause and fly straight ahead at each quarter turn! During each aerobatic manoeuvre your pilot will be explain the techniques.
It ain't over yet! Lets throw in some combination manoeuvres! That includes a Roll Off The Top (half loop followed by a half roll) and a Split S, the reverse of the Roll off the Top. If you've survived all of this you may even get to experience the Cuban Eights and reverse Cuban Eights, which are three-dimensional figure eights.
After all of this, we head back to Bankstown airport. Even with your feet firmly planted on the ground, we think you'll be jumping around for days!
Did you know you can tick the Sydney Aerobatic Flight off your bucket list this weekend.
- Bankstown Airport NSW
Type of Aircraft:
- Robin 2160 Aerobatic Aircraft
- 30 minutes
Numbers on the Day:
- 1 Person per flight
- The Sydney Aerobatic Joy Flight is not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
- Children under 18years of age must have permission from a parent or guardian.
- A a max weight of 100kg max and height of 190cm applies.
This is a physically strenuous activity. Passengers must be in good health and of reasonable physical condition.
It is not suitable for people with serious health conditions such as heart disease.
What to Bring & Wear:
- Please wear closed in shoes (joggers are fine)
- We recommend you bring sunglasses
- Long hair? Please tie it securely into a tight bun.
Flight suit, the helmet and the fun is supplied by the pilot!
IMPORTANT: You must provide your weight and height when booking.
You may also be interested in these aerobatic flights:
- Red Bull Aerobatic Joy Flight, Sydney, 30 minutes
- Sydney Aerobatic Joy Flight in a Pitts Special S2A
- Hands-On Aerobatic Flying Lesson, Sydney