Swan River Kayaking Tour: This is a half day guided kayak tour on Perth's Swan River in the Swan Canning Riverpark along the Baigup Wetlands and Tranby Reserve. This is a relaxing kayaking tour paddling on calm waters meandering through the Biagup Wetlands. Your guide will talk you through this area and both its natural beauty and its history. Keep a keen eye out for the occasional friendly dolphin that might just swim past.
You'll spend a total of three hours kayaking with a halfway break to have a snack and re-energize before paddling back. While the Swan River is generally calm, this area is enjoyed by both paddlers and motor boats, so basic paddling experience is recommended.
Swan River Kayaking Tour
- A tranquil kayaking tour on the Swan River
- Exploring the Baigup Wetlands
- Learning about the history of the local area
- An opportunity to be out on an amazing river
What is included on the day?
- 3 Hour guided kayaking tour
- Basic kayaking instruction
- Stable double kayaks, paddles and life jacket
What to Bring?
- Shorts and footwear you don’t mind getting wet
- Towel, hat, sunscreen, strap for glasses, and a change of clothes for after.
- Dress for the weather and assume you will get a bit wet from the paddles.
- Water, snacks if you want to bring something to eat
- Camera (dry bag is recommended)
- Childs age range 4–16 years
- Allow 3 hours for the kayaking tour
- Available on selected weekend. (Check availability tab above)
- Minimum age is 4 years old
- Operates in most weather conditions
- If the kayaking tour is cancelled, it will be rescheduled for a later date.
- Takes place on the Swan River and departs from Garratt Road Bridge Park.
You may also be interested in...