Surf Rafting at Coffs Harbour, NSW: Join this Surf Rafting experience on a local surf beach at Coffs Harbour. This is an extremely fun form of white water rafting but you are rafting in the sea, surfing waves with plenty of thrills and spills. We use the latest design rafts which makes it reasonably easy to paddle through the white water to the back, then catch a wave while its cresting and riding it back into the beach for a real blast of fun!
Surf rafting is suitable for individuals, groups or families. The instructors are highly trained and experienced professionals.
Surf Rafting at Coffs Harbour
- Surf rafting with family and friends
- Paddling through waves
- Surfing down cresting breakers
- PFD, Helmet, Raft and gear
- Professional guide
What to bring:
- Shoes “water shoes” / Wetsuit booties / or old sandshoes (these need to be lace up, zip or velcro – no slip on shoes)
- Long board shorts, quick dry pants to stop sunburn
- Cap with visor to wear under helmet, to keep sun off face
- Set of dry clothes for when you get off the water
- Family friendly!
- Rule of thumb: Participants should be able to swim under a breaking wave in the ocean.
- This tour is weather dependent.
- If the tour is cancelled due to bad weather it will be reschedule for another day
- Allow 4 hours for this rafting experience
After some rafting on the Nymboida?
- Family Whitewater Rafting plus Tubing, Nymboida River, Coffs Harbour
- Whitewater Rafting Nymboida River, Coffs Harbour, 1 Day
- Extreme Whitewater Rafting on the Nymboida River, 1 Day
- 2 Day Nymboida River Whitewater Rafting Adventure, Coffs Harbour