The Super Jump Abseiling Day in the Blue Mountains is a full day of abseiling tackling 5, 15 and 30 metre abseils at our Mini Jump site. This is not for the faint hearted, our guides will be helping you perfect your technique all day. After lunch comes "the big one", the 18 storey overhang! This is a 60 metre abseil to the valley floor below. Its abseiling like you've never done before and we guarantee your heart will be pumping fast and your body will be racing with adrenaline!
The Super Jump Abseiling Day:
- Amazing locations
- Fully guided abseiling
- 5m, 15m, 30m, 60m Abseils
- Lunch supplied
On arrival at the location in the Blue Mountains you begin atop of the sandstone ridge, your destination is far below. After a series of varied abseil descents you’ll find yourself at the base of the cliff far below where you will then begin the walk back out of the valley through a cool and shaded rainforest. This is a steep walk and you should be of a suitable good fitness level to undertake this experience.
- All technical equipment.
- Professional abseiling guides.
- Lunch and transport from our office.
- Maximum weight limit: 130kg.
- Minimum age 12 years.
What to Bring
- Bring comfortable walking shoes.
- Drinking water, a camera, hat & sunscreen.
- Don't forget your sense of adventure!
- The Super Jump Abseiling day runs on selected days from July during the winter months.
- We still run Abseiling courses in light rain.
Other Blue Mountains abseiling experience include:
- Blue Mountains Abseiling Course, Half Day
- Beginners Abseiling Course, Blue Mountains, Full Day
- Intermediate Abseiling Course, Blue Mountains
- Empress Falls Canyon Tour, Blue Mountains Canyoning, Full Day