Sunday Dusk Kayaking, Dips and Drinks, Brisbane River: End the weekend with an amazing dusk kayaking tour on the Brisbane River followed by dips and drinks. What a great way to finish off your Sunday with some friends or family. The golden glow of Brisbane city CBD with its high rise buildings is a special sight. Kayak under city bridges and past mored boats, amongst the luminous reflections on the water.
When you return to shore, you'll enjoy a shared dip platter and an assortment of chilled beer, wine and soft drinks. Brisbane's Sunday Dusk Kayaking, Dips and Drinks tour is suitable for any skill level so beginners are very welcome.
Sunday Dusk Kayaking, Dips and Drinks
- Paddling on the Brisbane river at dusk
- Dip platter, bread rolls and drinks
- Professional, qualified, friendly guides
Calm waters makes the Sunday Dusk Kayaking one of Brisbane's best adventure tours. You’ll be given full instruction on how to use your kayak by your qualified guide. You’ll be taught how to steer your kayak and paddle safely.
Ask us about group bookings.
What is provided:
- Kayak, PDF and paddle
- Professional guide
- Instruction on kayaking techniques
- Shared dip platter
- Chilled beer, wine and soft drinks
What to bring:
- Clothes that can get wet
- Spare change of clothes
- Hat / Sunglasses
- Water bottle
- Complimentary showers and sunscreen are available for your use
- The minimum age is 12 years old.
- All participants must sign an Indemnity Agreement Form.
- A guardian will sign if the participant is under the age of 18 years
- Although this tour is for beginners and above, you will still need a level of fitness that will allow you to paddle for up to 1.5 hours.
- Kayaking session runs for 90 minutes.
- Sundays Sunset (Mar–Ap; 5:00–6:30pm) (May–Jul; 4:15–5:45pm)
- Kangaroo Point, Brisbane Qld
- This experience is subject to suitable weather conditions.
- If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Once confirmed, changes to your booking are at the discretion of the tour guide.
- You make these changes directly with the guide.
- Booking times and dates may be changed up to two days prior to the date of the tour.
- A $5.50 rescheduling fee (per person) will be charged for all changes to bookings, paid to the tour operator.
You may also be interested in these kayak tours in Brisbane:
- Friday Night Paddle and Prawns, Brisbane River, Qld
- Saturday Night Paddle and BBQ, Brisbane River, Qld
- Brisbane River Kayak Tour, Brisbane Qld
- Brisbane Evening Kayak Tour, Brisbane River Qld
- Kayak Tour Enoggera Reservoir, Brisbane