Extreme Stunt Plane Aerobatic Joy Flight over Sydney: Experience a taste of an Air Race right here in Sydney with this very extreme aerobatics joy flight over Sydney. Our aerobatic plane of choice, the Extra 330LX, has a top speed of 410 km/h, a climb rate of 2,000 feet per minute and a staggering roll rate of 360 degrees per second. It is rated to a neck numbing positive 8 G’s and negative 8 G’s!
Extreme Stunt Plane Aerobatic Joy Flight
- Full-on aerobatic stunt plane flight
- Experience the feeling of a real Air Race
- Extra Aircraft Stunt PlaneAmazing views over Sydney
This aerobatic flight is not for the faint-hearted! You’ll experience G forces of anywhere between +8G and -4G, alternatively being pushed into your seat or pulled hard against your harness. The large bubble canopy will give you unrivalled, uninterrupted views of the surrounding landscape.
Once airborne you’ll head towards the foothills of the Great Dividing Range. You’ll climb to 3500ft-4000ft and start with some basic manoeuvres, loops, barrel rolls, wingovers and hammerhead turns, to get the feel of things. Your pilot may also treat you to some inverted flight, flying upside down. Your pilot will explain each manoeuvre as you go through it.
Once you’re comfortable with the basics – hold on tight as the pilot shows you what this aircraft’s really capable of. You’ll experience a sequence of manoeuvres that will test your, and the limits of the aircraft.
The Extreme Stunt Plane Aerobatic Joy Flight is the most extreme aerobatic experience you're likely to find in Sydney and is sure to be an experience you will remember for the rest of your life.
More about your Extreme Stunt Plane Aerobatic Joy Flight
What to Bring & Wear:
- Wear comfortable, casual clothing suitable to the weather on the day.
- Shoes are required; thongs or sandals are not acceptable.
- 30 minutes flight time
- 60 minutes experience time
- Bankstown Airport, NSW, approximately 30 minutes from the Sydney CBD
- This flight is not suitable for children under 14 years.
- Passengers will not be permitted to fly if they are under the influence of drugs or alcohol. The pilot’s word is final.
- The maximum weight is 115 kgs. Maximum height 190 cm.
- Passengers must be in good physical health. If you have a physical disability please let us know in advance so we can ensure we have the facilities you will require to access the aircraft and enjoy your flight.
- A souvenir DVD may be purchased on the day.
IMPORTANT: You must provide your weight and height when booking.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
After something a little bit tamer, but still full of aerobatics in a stunt plane?