Our Stunt Driving Melbourne course at Sandown Raceway is the real thing. For you it’ll be all about the stunt driving experience. Hand brake turns, 360° spins, ramp-to-ramp jumps and driving on two wheels to top it all off!
Your stunt driving course has you signing in and a safety briefing and course presentation follows.
We then head to the stunt driving circuit and you’ll meet your late model, modified Mini stunt car (with after-market hydraulic handbrakes and a fuel injected engine) and your instructor. His job, your instructor, is to take you though each of the stunt experiences and help you master each of them.
Stunt Driving Melbourne
Blues Brothers Handbrake Turn
Master what every stunt driver learns first… the handbrake turn. Think of any movie that involves are car chase and there is nearly always a handbrake turn. Now its your turn as a budding new stunt driver to “master the hand brake turn” just like in the Blues Brothers!
Mission Impossible 360° Degree Spin Stunt
You’ve seen this many times! A graceful spin and then a perfect recovery. This stunt requires a bit of preparing the driving surface. In our Stunt Driving course we’ll teach you how its done!
The Italian Job Ramp-to-Ramp Jump Stunt
Experience the ultimate stunt driving thrill, the ramp-to-ramp jump. You approach the ramp at a set speed, then up and over the ramp you go. If done correctly you’ll get airborne!
Diamonds are Forever Drive on 2 Wheels Stunt
You know this stunt. The one where the car needs to be up on two wheels to squeeze through a tight fit to escape the bad guys. Lets not kid ourselves, this is an incredibly difficult and technical stunt. Getting the correct mix of speed and balance takes plenty of practice, so for this stunt you are in the passenger seat. Kind of like the Stunt Course’s version of a hot lap!
Things to Know
- You don’t need any previous experience!
- You must be able to use a manual gear shift
- You bring your license to participate and P Platers welcome.
- Not suitable if you are pregnant
- Minimum height 148cm (4′ 10″), maximum height 198cm (6′ 5″)
- Please wear sensible footwear for driving. High heels are out, so are thongs and sandals.
- We provide crash helmets. You can bring your own approved helmet.
- Bring a hat and drinking water
- Visitors are welcome. They should bring water, sunscreen, a hat, and a camera of course!
What we Supply
- Tea and coffee on arrival
- Driving instructor
- Specially modified stunt cars
- Crash helmets
Allow 2 hours for this experience. It will be a blast!