Our Stockton Beach 4WD Sand Driving Experience is a 4WD day designed to help those 4WD enthusiasts who are interested in tackling the beach and inland sand dunes. The course progressively takes you through small dunes and the use of correct tyre pressures, then you learn to conquer the tallest sand dunes on the East Coast of Australia at Stockton, Newcastle.
Stockton Beach 4WD Sand Driving
- Learning 4WD Sand Driving Techniques
- Learning 4WD Safety
- Hands on tuition
- Friendly and knowledgeable Instructor
- Great family day
During our Learn to 4WD on Sand Course, we visit Stockton Beach, learn about the aboriginal heritage of the area, see WWII defence artefacts and of course, plenty of sand and sand dunes to drive on.
Marvel at your ability to tackle bigger and bigger sand dunes as the day progresses. This is a great learning experience where you'll have fun and our guides will ensure you have an enjoyable and safe day out.
Sand Driving Course Duration:
- 1 Day
- Note: Please bring your own lunch & drinks.
Where is Stockton Beach?
- Newcastle, NSW
- Vaccination Status Requirement
All training venues have instigated a vaccination mandate and require proof of full vaccination to gain access.
- 4WD must have high and low range.
- Normal tyres are ok to use.
- AWD vehicles are not suitable for this course.
- L plate drivers are not permitted to drive.
- Price shown is per vehicle.
- You can have more than one person in the vehicle.
- The Stockton Beach 4WD Sand Driving Experience starts at 8.45am and the day finishes around 4.30pm.
What to bring:
- Bring your 4WD vehicle (not recommended for AWD vehicles)
- Snacks, lunch, water
- Your camera!
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.