Our Stockton Beach 4WD Sand Driving Experience is a 4WD course designed to help those 4WD enthusiasts who are interested in tackling the beach and inland sand dunes. The course progressively takes you through small dunes and the use of correct tyre pressures, then you learn to conquer the tallest sand dunes on the East Coast of Australia at Stockton, Newcastle.
Stockton Beach 4WD Sand Driving Tour
- Learning 4WD Sand Driving Techniques
- Learning 4WD Safety
- Hands on tuition
- Friendly and knowledgeable Instructor
- Great family day
During our Learn to 4WD on Sand Course, we visit Stockton Beach, learn about the aboriginal heritage of the area, see WWII defence artefacts and of course, plenty of sand and sand dunes to drive on.
Marvel at your ability to tackle bigger and bigger sand dunes as the day progresses. This is a great learning experience where you'll have fun and our guides will ensure you have an enjoyable and safe day out.
- 1 Day
- Newcastle, NSW
- Price shown is per vehicle.
- You can have more than one person in the vehicle.
- The Stockton Beach 4WD Sand Driving Experience starts at 8.45am and the day finishes around 4.30pm.
What to bring:
- 4WD vehicle.
- Most AWDs can handle this course. Please contact us to confirm.
- Snacks, lunch, water
After a more comprehensive 4WD course?