The great advantage of Stand Up Paddle boarding over kayaking is your view point. Standing up you can see much more of what is happening around you. Weather its a school of fish or the odd ray swimming past you. Our Stand Up Paddle and Sea Lion experience meets all of these experiences. This is more than just a lesson on how to SUP, its an adventure into the renowned Shoalwater Bay Marine Park south west of Perth.
In the Shoalwater Marine Park you will quietly paddle up to sea lions, watch beautiful marine birdlife fly over and maybe even be visited by the local pod of dolphins.
You do not need any experience in paddle boarding to take part. You will be fully tutored on how to use your paddle and board, and its easy and quick to learn. So beginners are very welcome.
Stand Up Paddle & Sea Lion Experience include:
- 2 hours of stand up paddle boarding
- Professional SUP guide/instructor
- Up to 10 others in the group
- Board and paddle hire
Price shown is for 1 person
Things to know
What to Bring
- Swimmers & Hat
- Sunscreen, sunglasses
Numbers on the dayUp to 10 participants
Operator Cancellation PolicyRefunds are not permitted however postponement is OK provided at least 48 hours notice.
Weather & Start times
- Our Standup Paddle lessons run on selected days throughout Spring/Summer/Autumn
- Starts at around 10am and lasts approx 2 hours (Start times are weather dependent and may change)
- Extreme wind can affect the start. The provider will contact you to reschedule if necessary.