Stand Up Paddle board (or SUP) is a fast and fun watersport thats taking off world wide. At Shoalwater Bay, around 35 minutes drive from Perth are our 90 minute SUP lessons. Ideal for the beginner through to advanced, our Stand Up Paddle board lessons offer an amazing location and expert tuition from our SUP instructors. It won't take you long before you master your balance and the board. Once up you'll get an amazing perspective of the water and wildlife around you.
This is a group activity so you'll all be learning together. Its fun and just about anyone of reasonable fitness can learn. You'll be amazed that what natural environment you are learning at. Crystal clear water, white sandy beaches, rays, fish and birdlife await you.
SUP Stand Up Paddle Lessons include:
- 90 mins tuition
- Professional Stand Up Paddle instructor
- 6-8 others in the group
- Board and paddle hire
Price shown is for 1 person
Things to know
What to Bring
- Swimmers & Hat
- Sunscreen, sunglasses
Numbers on the dayUp to 8 participants
Operator Cancellation PolicyRefunds are not permitted however postponement is OK provided at least 48 hours notice.
Weather & Start times
- Our Standup Paddle lessons run Saturdays and Sundays
- From November and March
- Starts at 9am and lasts approx 2 hours (Start times are weather dependent and may change)
- Summer session will also include a 7.30am and 10.30am option
- Extreme wind can affect the start. The provider will contact you to reschedule if necessary.