Stand Up Paddle Board Hire in Melbourne: Hire a Stand Up Paddle board for 60 minutes at our St Kilda location, a bayside suburb of Melbourne. You'll have 60 minutes to explore St Kilda's famous yachts and beaches while checking out the amazing city views. Stop by the St Kilda penguin colony and if you are lucky, a dolphin or two may join in with you on your SUP adventure.
You’ll be matched with the correct board and paddle so you feel comfortable and safe at all times.
Stand Up Paddle board hire includes…
- 60 mins hire
- Leg rope
- Wetsuit (if required)
- Lifejacket (if required)
- Rash vest
Grab some friends and come to St Kilda and spend 60 mins Stand Up Paddle Boarding!
What is provided:
- 60 mins hire time on the SUP
- Stand Up Paddle board, leg rope, paddle, wetsuit (if required), lifejacket (if required) and rash vest.
What to wear & bring:
- Bathers, towel, and all normal beach attire and items.
- Sunscreen, cap and sunglasses
Want to learn to use a Stand Up Paddle Board?
- Stand Up Paddle Board Lessons, Melbourne, SUP Lessons, 90 mins
- Private Stand Up Paddle Board Lesson, St Kilda, Melbourne