South Coast Sea Kayaking Tour: This is an all day sea kayak tour along the shoreline of the Eurobodalla coast. This tour will really open up to you the remote and inaccessible areas normally not seen. You paddle past secluded beaches, rock platforms, coves and islands that dot the south coast area. The itinerary is flexible and your group and can guide choose from any number of locations to land for lunch, a swim and generally relax. On this sea kayaking tour you should keep an eye out for dolphins, sea birds, seals. During Winter and Spring the odds are high on seeing migrating whales as they head up and down the coast. We use stable Expedition style Sea Kayaks for these tours, and the tour is recommended for moderately fit outdoor lovers. A knowledge of kayaking is helpful.
South Coast Sea Kayaking Tour
- Paddling on the open water
- Opportunity to see marine and birdlife
- Visiting inaccessible beaches, coves and rock platforms
- Relaxing on the beach enjoying lunch
- Professional guide with us all the time
The South Coast Sea Kayaking Tour runs between Bawley Point and Narooma on the South Coast of NSW, the scheduled location may change due to wind or swell. Please be aware, your exact meeting location will come from your trip leader by phone the evening prior.
The morning of your tour you will meet the guide team and your travel companions at the departure location chosen 48 hours prior to your adventure.
Our team will issue equipment, pack your essentials and train you on the use of the Sea Kayaks.
Given we check weather forecasts the night prior, we often use the tail breeze to get to our final destination. On arrival at the end location, transfer back to your vehicles will follow.
The exact meeting point for your day will be confirmed 2 days prior chosen using the wind and swell to aid our journey. On these day tours the group either travels North to South from departure points to maximise the possible advantage from any breeze on the day.
- Kayak instruction
- Kayak hire (safe double sea kayaks), PFD, splash jacket & paddle
- Fully guided sea kayak tour
- Your South Coast sea kayaking tour is for approx. 7 hours.
- The Day tours are approximately 8am to 3pm.
- Child prices are up to 16 years.
Numbers on the Day:
- 4 to 12 people
- The South Coast Sea Kayaking Tour departs all year, on demand, weather permitting.
Min 4 needed for tour to commence.
What to Bring:
- Hat, sunglasses, suncream,
- Shorts, shirt, warm clothes
- Drinking water.
Where do we meet?
- Meeting point is set by the guide the day before the tour depending on weather conditions
- The guide will inform you of all details once booking has been made.
Conditions & Weather:
- All Tours are subject to minimum numbers (4).
- Adverse weather conditions or any other conditions beyond the reasonable control may result in the tour being cancelled and an alternate date will be organised by the tour operator.
- An Acceptance of Risk document will be issued and participants will be asked to read and sign.
- Please advise your medical and dietary requirements.
- Not suitable for infants.
- Refunds are not offered if you fail to show on the day.
- You must give at least 48 hours notice of any changes to your booking for refunds to be offered.
- Refunds are subject to approval by the tour operator.
Other tours they may interest you:
- Batemans Bay Sea Kayaking Tour, Half Day
- Clyde River Kayaking Tour and Oyster Trail Adventure
- Glass Bottom Kayak Tour, Guided Wildlife Tour, Batemans Bay