Sorrento Adventure Boat Cruise, 90 mins: Join this exciting 90 minute Adventure Cruise aboard the fast 12.5 metre RHIB designed boat. In just 1.5 hours you can see the very best of Port Phillip Bay. See wild dolphins swimming alongside, be just meters away from the Australian Fur Seals, cross the famous entry to the bay known as ‘The Rip’ and visit the Popes Eye Marine Park where the largest colony of Australasian Gannets and their chicks can be viewed. This tour also incorporates a leisurely cruise along the famous water front homes of Sorrento and Portsea as well as cruising the calm waters of the Ticonderoga Bay Dolphin Sanctuary boarded by Point Nepean National Park.
Sorrento Adventure Boat Cruise departs daily from Sorrento Pier, all year round.
Sorrento Adventure Boat Cruise
Includes and Highlights:
- 90 minute adventure cruise to view resident wild dolphins and Australian Fur Seals.
- Enjoying an exhilarating ride on our purpose built Boat, a 12.5 metre RHIB designed for speed, comfort and allows you the freedom to move around the vessel.
- Guided commentary to learn about the history, environment and wildlife here in Port Phillip Bay.
- Exploring the rugged entry to Port Phillip Bay and see the large cargo ships navigate the famous 'Rip'.
- See migrating seasonal wildlife, Shy Albatross, Humpback Whales and Common Dolphins.
- Child price age – 5 to 15 years
- Family is 2 adults + 2 children aged 5–15 years
- Operates throughout the year.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Cruise leaves at 2pm daily. Please arrive 30 mins prior to sailing.
Facilities and Extras:
- Luxury purpose built high speed eco vessel
- On board toilet facilities
- Individual comfort seating
- Undercover Seating
- Grandstand seating to ensure you have the best view at all times
- Guided activities
- Amazing photo opportunities
- Qualified and experienced guides
Looking to swim with Dolphins and Seals?