Snorkelling is one of those experience that anyone who likes the water can enjoy from 12 years and above. Our Snorkelling Sydney course and tour will teach you the skills of snorkelling, under the supervision of our instructor, where you’ll be shown the correct way to use your snorkelling gear, at the same time exploring the amazing undersea world Sydney has to offer. This is a great family, group or individual experience and besides, snorkelling is a lot of fun!
Keep an eye our for sting rays, Silver Bream, Black Fish, Whiting, corals, octopus and squid. These are just some of the amazing sea life you can see around the rocks and beaches while snorkelling in Sydney and Botany Bay. Of course crabs and urchins as well as sponges and kelp are always present.
Snorkelling Sydney Course/Tour Highlights:
- You do not need any prior snorkelling experience.
- You’ll safely explore some amazing undersea world.
- You’ll be supervised by our professional snorkelling instructors.
- Your’ll be provided with all the snorkelling equipment needed.
Snorkelling Experience at a glance:
- Meet at the operators store for fitting of snorkelling gear
- Full face snorkel masks or the traditional snorkels are available.
- At the snorkelling site you’ll be briefed on whats going to happen
- Training session on how to snorkel plus safety briefing
Then its into the water to use the snorkelling knowledge you were just instructed on, under the supervision of our fully trained instructor. Site location will depend on weather conditions on the day but will be in and around Sydney or Botany Bay.