Skydive directly over the beach in Wollongong and experience the widest blue yonder you will ever know. Securely attached to your experienced tandem instructor, you will be guided through your entire skydive. Your adventure will begin with a safety briefing followed by a scenic plane ride to height over some of NSW’s most spectacular beaches. As the excitement builds, your expert instructor will prepare you for the countdown and together you will make the ultimate jump from up to 14,000ft above the beach.
Skydiving Wollongong Beach @ 14,000ft
After you experience freefall reaching speeds of up to 220km/h for up to 60 seconds, your instructor will pull the chute and you will soar serenely like a bird for over 5 minutes taking in the breathtaking views. If you are feeling brave, take control and steer the parachute – don’t worry, we’ve got your back!
Your Australian Parachute Federation Levy is included in the price of your skydive so you have nothing more to pay on the day.
– Stuart Park, North Wollongong
Our drop zone is situated in Stuart Park, on the corner of George Hanley Drive and Cliff Road, North Wollongong. There’s ample parking and a terrific beachfront park where you can chill out before your skydive and debrief afterwards.
Our Beach Skydiving Highlights
- Skydive from 14,000ft directly over the beach with the only beach skydive in the Sydney region
- Experience the thrill of freefall for up to an insane 60 seconds
- Soak up the incredible coastal views as you glide under the parachute for over five minutes before coming in for your beachside landing
- Free transfers from Sydney CBD and pick up / drop off to the North Wollongong train station*
- Professional training and instructions
- Scenic flight up to 14,000ft
- Up to 60 seconds of adrenalin pumping free fall
- Spectacular views when under canopy
- Option to steer your parachute
- Experience of a lifetime
*Bookings essential for free transfers. Sydney CBD transfers only available Mon-Fri
Price Shown is for 1 Person.