Skydiving Sunshine Coast Coolum, in Queensland: Skydiving over Coolum and Noosa is the ultimate adrenaline rush you can get on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland. Attached to your professional tandem skydiving instructor, you jump from 15,000 feet. It's 65 seconds of free-fall. Then 7 minutes of gentle skydiving under canopy back down to earth gliding under a parachute to a beach landing.
Skydiving Sunshine Coast Coolum
- Up to 20 mins flight time to jump height
- At 15,000 feet enjoy 65 seconds of free-fall
- 7 mins of flight under canopy
- Beach Landing!
The Noosa/Coolum drop zone lands on Stumer's Creek Beach, which is a dog beach located about 10 minutes' drive north of the Sunshine Coast Airport departure point.
- Amazing views of the Sunshine Coast.
Views, views, views! As you gently glide down remember to look around you. Views of Coolum, Noosa, Caloundra, Mooloolaba, and on a clear day even Brisbane and Double Island Point can be seen. Did you know, when free falling you can reach a speed of up to 220km/h. This is serious fun!
- 15000 feet exit with 65 seconds free-fall
Photo & Video Package
- 2–3 minute video
- 30 second highlights video
- 40 second free-fall video
- over 100 images
- All delivered to your inbox!
- Purchase directly from the skydiving centre.
- A 15,000ft or tandem skydive over Noosa and the Sunshine Coast.
- Use of all equipment
- 3 month membership of the Australian Parachute Federation
What to wear:
- Loose comfortable clothing is ideal
- You must wear enclosed footwear such as runners
- Do not wear heavy boots or high heels
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Participants under 18 yr must have a legal guardian attend to sign paperwork.
- The maximum weight is 110kg.
- A $50 surcharge is applied if you are over 95–104.9kg
- A $75 surcharge is applied if you are 105–110kg.
- Surcharges are paid on the day of your skydive.
- No alcohol or recreational drugs are to be consumed at least eight hours before your skydive.
- We reserve the right to refuse clients we suspect to be intoxicated with no refund.
- Skydiving Sunshine Coast Coolum takes place at Sunshine Coast Airport, 30 mins drive from Noosa
- Check in Sunshine Coast Airport, 4 Kittyhawk Close, Marcoola, QLD 4564.
- Please allow half a day for this experience
- This experience is available 7 days a week excluding Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- Tandem skydiving can be affected by weather conditions.
- We cannot jump in strong winds or through cloud.
- If the weather is a problem at the time of your tandem skydive then we will delay your jump or reschedule it for a later date.
Should the weather on the day raise safety concerns and your jump is cancelled by the jump master then we will endeavour to reschedule you for another time or day. Where your schedule does not allow for a reschedule then we will refund your money in full.
- A 100% cancellation fee will apply to confirmed bookings cancelled by you within 24 hours of actual jump date.
- Rescheduling of your booking within 24 hours incurs a $50 fee.
- THESE ARE CONDITIONS SET DOWN BY THE OPERATOR.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
Check out some of our other Queensland skydives: