Skydiving Perth over Rockingham Beach, WA: Skydiving in Western Australia doesn't get any better than this. Our Skydiving Perth over Rockingham Beach experience gets your adrenaline pumping into overdrive. This tandem skydiving experience over Rockingham Beach – the closest beach skydive to Perth CBD. As if tandem skydiving wasn't enough, now you get to land on the beach which is an awesome experience.
Skydiving Perth over Rockingham Beach
- 15,000 ft skydive, highest you can go
- Up to 70 seconds of free fall
- 5–7 mins under canopy
- Unbelievable beach landing
When you exit the plane you will be at 15,000 feet, the highest permissible in Australia. Then its an insane 70 seconds of free fall at over 220km/h. When the rip-card is pulled you'll float under canopy for 5–7 minutes with spectacular views of the beautiful Shoalwater Islands Marine Park, Penguin Island, Cockburn Sound, Garden Island and all the way out to Rottnest Island.
How to Book:
- Select your date from the "Availability" Calendar
- Add number of participants in either Weekend, Weekday or Public Holiday.
- Price shown above is for a Weekday jump.
- A 15,000ft tandem skydive over Rockingham beach
- Use of all equipment and your APF levy.
What to wear:
- Loose comfortable clothing is ideal
- You must wear enclosed footwear such as runners
- Do not wear heavy boots or high heels
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Participants under 18 yr must have a legal guardian attend to sign paperwork.
- The maximum weight is 110kg.
- A $50 surcharge is applied if you are over 95kg
- A $75 surcharge is applied if you are over 105kg.
- Surcharges are paid on the day of your skydive.
- No alcohol or recreational drugs are to be consumed at least eight hours before your skydive.
- We reserve the right to refuse clients we suspect to be intoxicated with no refund.
- The drop zone is located just over half an hour from Perth CBD at Rockingham.
- Please allow half a day for this experience
- This experience is available 7 days a week excluding Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- Tandem skydiving can be affected by weather conditions.
- We cannot jump in strong winds or through cloud.
- If the weather is a problem at the time of your tandem skydive then we will delay your jump or reschedule it for a later date.
Should the weather on the day raise safety concerns and your jump is cancelled by the jump master then we will endeavour to reschedule you for another time or day. Where your schedule does not allow for a reschedule then we will refund your money in full.
A 100% cancellation fee will apply to confirmed bookings cancelled by you within 24 hours of actual jump date.
Rescheduling of your booking within 24 hours incurs a $50 fee.
THESE ARE CONDITIONS SET DOWN BY THE OPERATOR.
Looking for other Skydiving locations in WA?