Our Skydive Wollongong Beach Experience is one the greatest adrenaline rushes you can get. Your skydive over Wollongong beach starts at 15,000 feet. It's the highest skydive you can do in Australia. As the excitement builds, your expert instructor will prepare you for the countdown and together you will make the ultimate jump and land safely on Wollongong beach.
Skydive Wollongong Beach
- Skydive Wollongong beach from 15,000ft
- This is the only beach skydive in the Sydney region
- Experience the thrill of freefall for up to an insane 70 seconds
- Soak up the incredible coastal views as you glide under the parachute for over five minutes before coming in for your beachside landing
After you experience freefall reaching speeds of up to 220km/h for up to 70 seconds, your instructor will pull the chute and you will soar serenely like a bird for over 5 minutes taking in the breathtaking views. If you are feeling brave, take control and steer the parachute – don’t worry, we’ve got your back!
How to Book:
- Select your date from the "Availability" Calendar
- Add number of participants in either Weekend, Weekday or Public Holiday.
- Price shown above is for a Weekday jump.
- Free pick up / drop off at the Wollongong train station
- Professional training and instructions
- Scenic flight up to 15,000ft
- Up to 70 seconds of adrenalin pumping free fall
- Spectacular views when under canopy
- Option to steer your parachute
- Experience of a lifetime
*What's not Included:
- The Australian Parachute Federation charges a levy for all tandem skydives in Australia.
- *A fee of $35 is charged by the operator on arrival at the skydiving centre.
Add a Photo & Video Package!
Video and Photo Package
- 2–3 minute edited video of your skydive
- filmed by wrist-mounted GoPro
- a 30 second edited "highlights movie" for social media
- a 40 second edited freefall video
- over 100 photos of your experience sent straight to your inbox!
- a selection of your best shots
- all pics captured by your Tandem Instructor's wrist-mounted GoPro camera
- All pics delivered to your inbox instantly
Prices for image packages above.
About your Wollongong Skydive
- This drop zone operates 7 days- 7am, 8am, 9am time slots where available.
- Minimum age: 12 years (under 18 years requires guardian present on the day)
- Maximum weight: participants over 110kgs are subject to tandem master assessment.
- Customers 95kgs and over are subject to a weight surcharge. This is payable at the drop zone on the day of your skydive.
- No particular level of fitness is required but people with heart conditions or epilepsy cannot jump
- Pregnant mothers are not advised to skydive
- Wear comfortable, flat, closed in shoes – no boots or high heels
- Comfortable clothing
- Skydiving is subject to weather conditions
- Please inform the activity supplier directly of all passenger weights after you have made your booking
- Our drop zone is situated in Stuart Park, on the corner of George Hanley Drive and Cliff Road, North Wollongong.
- There’s ample parking and a terrific beachfront park where you can chill out before your skydive and debrief afterwards.
Changes and Cancellations Policy
- Changes can be made to your skydive booking with 48 hours notice – please contact the supplier directly to make changes
- Cancellations or changes made with less than 48 hours are subject to a loss of your entire payment
- No shows or late arrivals... no refund will be issued unless sufficient evidence is provided directly to the supplier.
Check out these skydiving options near Sydney.