Skydive Wollongong Beach! Our tandem Skydive over Wollongong Beach is one the greatest adrenaline rushes you can get in life. Your skydive experience starts at 15,000 feet. It's the highest skydive you can do in Australia. Thats 70 seconds of free-fall excitement at over 200km/h. As the excitement builds, your expert instructor will prepare you for the countdown and together you will make the ultimate jump and land safely on Wollongong beach. Depending on the time of year, you can even see whales migrating... if you are brave enough to look down!
Skydive Wollongong Beach
- Skydive Wollongong beach from 15,000ft
- This is the only beach skydive in the Sydney region
- Experience the thrill of free-fall for up to an insane 70 seconds
- Soak up the incredible coastal views as you glide under the parachute for over five minutes before coming in for your beachside landing
After you experience free-fall reaching speeds of up to 220km/h for up to 70 seconds, your instructor will pull the chute and you will soar serenely like a bird for over 5 minutes taking in the breathtaking views. If you are feeling brave, take control and steer the parachute – don’t worry, we’ve got your back!
How to Book:
- Select your date from the "Availability" Calendar
- Add number of participants in either Weekend, Weekday or Public Holiday.
- Free pick up / drop off at the Wollongong train station
- Professional training and instructions
- Scenic flight up to 15,000ft
- The Australian Parachute Federation levy, a fee of $35 is included in the price.
- Up to 70 seconds of adrenalin pumping free fall
- Spectacular views when under canopy
- Option to steer your parachute
- Experience of a lifetime
About your Wollongong Skydive
- This drop zone operates 7 days- 6am.
- Minimum age: 12 years (under 18 years requires guardian present on the day)
- Maximum weight: participants over 110kgs are subject to tandem master assessment.
- Customers 95kgs and over are subject to a weight surcharge. This is payable at the drop zone on the day of your skydive.
- No particular level of fitness is required but people with heart conditions or epilepsy cannot jump
- Pregnant mothers are not advised to skydive
- Wear comfortable, flat, closed in shoes – no boots or high heels
- Comfortable clothing
- Skydiving is subject to weather conditions
- Please inform the activity supplier directly of all passenger weights after you have made your booking
- Our drop zone is situated in Stuart Park, on the corner of George Hanley Drive and Cliff Road, North Wollongong.
- There’s ample parking and a terrific beachfront park where you can chill out before your skydive and debrief afterwards.
Changes and Cancellations Policy
- Changes can be made to your skydive booking with 48 hours notice – please contact the supplier directly to make changes
- Cancellations or changes made with less than 48 hours are subject to a loss of your entire payment
- No shows or late arrivals... no refund will be issued unless sufficient evidence is provided directly to the supplier.
Check out these skydiving options near Sydney.