Skydive Mission Beach, Queensland: Mission Beach is known internationally for it's unique beauty & outstanding beaches. You can see Australia's most spectacular coastal views of Mission Beach and surrounding islands from 14,000 feet, when you skydive with Skydive Mission Beach.
Skydive Mission Beach
- Amazing feeling of skydiving over Mission Beach
- 15,000ft jump and free fall for up to 70 seconds
- Beach landing – there's nothing quite like it
Skydive Mission Beach uses the safest and most reliable skydiving plane in the world. This large aircraft ensures not only a comfortable scenic flight over Mission Beach as you climb to 15000 ft but gives you plenty of room for your friends and family to share an experience you will never forget.
Tandem skydiving is a safe and exhilarating way to enter the world of free fall. Our professional tandem masters are responsible for all the equipment activation and control of the parachute. You simply smile and enjoy the adrenalin rush of free fall as you travel at 220k/ph back to earth!
Take in those spectacular views of Mission Beach & Cairns hinterland as you fly under canopy for 5 to 7 minutes.
Our facilities include a viewing deck, BBQ area, Cinema, pool table and games room, free internet and plenty of skydiving action to keep everyone entertained.
- Free coach transfers from Cairns and Mission Beach
- Professional training and instruction
- 20 minutes scenic flight up to 15,000ft
- up to 70 seconds adrenalin pumping free fall
- Spectacular view of the Great Barrier Reef & Rainforest, tropical Island, ocean and beaches
- 100% guaranteed beach landing
- Skydive commemorative certificate
- Experience of a lifetime!
What's not Included:
- The Australian Parachute Federation charges a levy for all tandem skydives in Australia.
- A fee of $35 is charged by the operator on arrival at the skydiving centre.
- Scuba Divers: Due to medical restrictions, you must not scuba dive 24 hours prior to skydiving.
Things to know about your Tandem Skydive
- This drop zone operates 7 days
- Minimum age: 12 years (under 18 years requires guardian present on the day)
- Maximum weight: participants over 110kgs are subject to tandem master assessment.
- Surcharge of $50 applies to any participant weighing between 95kg–104.9kg
- Surcharge of $75 applies to any participant weighing more than 105kg
- Surcharge is payable at the drop zone on the day of your skydive.
- No particular level of fitness is required but people with heart conditions or epilepsy cannot jump
- Pregnant mothers are not advised to skydive
- Wear comfortable, flat, closed in shoes – no boots or high heels
- Comfortable clothing
- Skydiving is subject to weather conditions
- Please inform the activity supplier directly of all passenger weights after you have made your booking
- Our drop zone is situated in Stuart Park, on the corner of George Hanley Drive and Cliff Road, North Wollongong.
- There’s ample parking and a terrific beachfront park where you can chill out before your skydive and debrief afterwards.
Changes and Cancellations Policy
- Changes can be made to your skydive booking with 48 hours notice – please contact the supplier directly to make changes
- Cancellations or changes made with less than 48 hours are subject to a loss of your entire payment
- A 100% cancellation fee will apply to confirmed bookings cancelled by you within 24 hours of actual jump date.
- Rescheduling of your booking within 24 hours incurs a $50 fee
- No shows or late arrivals... no refund will be issued unless sufficient evidence is provided directly to the supplier.
Check out these skydiving experiences near Mission Beach: