Skydive Fraser Island with Beach Landing: Are you an adrenaline addict? Does stepping out of an airplane at 15,000 feet sound like a good thing to do? If so, read on. We have an amazing skydiving experience over Fraser Island with a guaranteed beach landing. While falling at terminal velocity for over 65 seconds don't forget to take a look at the amazing views of Fraser Island and up the and down the Queensland coast. You'll skydive directly over Rainbow Beach, spend 5 mins under canopy to really take in the views and land on the beach!
Skydive Fraser Island with Beach Landing
- Amazing views of Fraser Island and Rainbow Beach
- Adrenaline inducing 15,000 feet jump height
- 5–minutes of canopy time
- A sense of a major achievement for you
A Skydive Fraser Island experience will definitely be one to tick off your bucket list. At 15,000 feet, they highest permissible in Australia, you'll exit the plane. You'll be freefalling at over 200 km/hr for up to an insane 65 seconds. Then its a cruizie float under canopy for 5–7 minutes with views of Fraser Island, Tin Can Bay, Inskip Point, Carlo Sandblow, and the coloured sands of Rainbow Beach, with a guaranteed beach landing every single time.
Your adventure will begin with a safety briefing followed by a scenic plane ride to height. As the excitement builds, your expert instructor will prepare you for the countdown and together you will make the ultimate jump from up to 15,000 feet above the Great Barrier Reef.
Photo & Video Packages
- Handicap & Photo Package:
- a 5–7 minute video of your skydive, filmed by wrist-mounted GoPro
- over 100 photos of your skydive, saved on a custom Skydive USB for easy uploading and sharing with friends and family
- Photo Package:
- over 100 photos of your skydive, captured by wrist-mounted GoPro
- saved on a custom Skydive USB so they can easily be uploaded and shared with friends and family
- Purchase above, when booking.
- A 15,000ft tandem skydive over Fraser Island
- Use of all equipment and your APF levy.
What to wear:
- Loose comfortable clothing is ideal
- You must wear enclosed footwear such as runners
- Do not wear heavy boots or high heels
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Participants under 18 yr must have a legal guardian attend to sign paperwork.
- The maximum weight is 110kg.
- A $50 surcharge is applied if you are over 95–104.9kg
- A $75 surcharge is applied if you are 105–110kg.
- Surcharges are paid on the day of your skydive.
- No alcohol or recreational drugs are to be consumed at least eight hours before your skydive.
- We reserve the right to refuse clients we suspect to be intoxicated with no refund.
- Skydive Fraser Island takes place at Rainbow Beach, Queensland, approximately 1.5 hours north of Noosa.
- Check in at Cnr Carlo Road and Rainbow Beach Road, Rainbow Beach.
- Please allow half a day for this experience
- This experience is available 7 days a week excluding Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- Tandem skydiving can be affected by weather conditions.
- We cannot jump in strong winds or through cloud.
- If the weather is a problem at the time of your tandem skydive then we will delay your jump or reschedule it for a later date.
Should the weather on the day raise safety concerns and your jump is cancelled by the jump master then we will endeavour to reschedule you for another time or day. Where your schedule does not allow for a reschedule then we will refund your money in full.
- A 100% cancellation fee will apply to confirmed bookings cancelled by you within 24 hours of actual jump date.
- Rescheduling of your booking within 24 hours incurs a $50 fee.
- THESE ARE CONDITIONS SET DOWN BY THE OPERATOR.
Check out some of our other Queensland skydives: