Skydive Byron Bay, Tandem, 15,000 Feet: Step out of your aircraft at 15,000 feet for the tandem skydive of your life! This extreme skydive takes place over Bryon Bay on NSW far north coast. Freefall for a whopping 70 seconds at speeds up to 220km/hour fully strapped to one of our professional Tandem Skydive Masters. You'll have uninterrupted views of the amazing Far North Coast of New South Wales... if you have your eyes open long enough.
Tandem Skydive Byron Bay
- 15,000 feet skydive over Byron Bay
- Up to 70 seconds of adrenaline free fall
- 5 mins flight under canopy
- Ticking this off your bucket list :-)
For the whole of your Skydive Bryon Bay experience our professional Tandem-Masters will be responsible for all the equipment activation and control of the parachute. You simply smile and enjoy the adrenalin rush of freefall as you travel back to earth! Take in those spectacular Byron Bay views as you fly under canopy back to our drop-zone.
If you would like to preserve this moment and take it home to show your friends and family, then we highly recommend that you purchase a video of your jump on the day. We have some of the best camera-jumpers in the country at our drop-zone !
The ORIGINAL and only complete Skydiving Centre in Byron Bay, our Drop-zone has been operating for over 20 years. Byron Bay has always been a wonderful skydiving destination with superb beaches and subtropical countryside. The panoramic views are simply breathtaking. Our instructors are accredited by the Australian Parachute Federation (the governing body of skydiving within Australia) and each have thousands of skydives to their credit. Skydive Byron Bay has an impeccable safety record, one of the best in the World.
- Free bus transfers from Byron Bay, Brisbane, Gold Coast or Balina
- Professional training and instruction
- 20 minutes scenic flight up to 14,000ft
- up to 60 seconds adrenalin pumping free fall
- Spectacular views of Byron Bay surf beach, light house, Cape Byron and coastline
- Skydive commorable certificate
- Experience of a lifetime!
What's not Included:
- The Australian Parachute Federation charges a levy for all tandem skydives in Australia.
- A fee of $35 is charged by the operator on arrival at the skydiving centre
How to Book:
- Select your date from the "Availability" Calendar
- Add number of participants in either Weekend, Weekday or Public Holiday.
- Price shown above is for a Weekday jump.
- Minimum age for tandem skydiving is 12 years.
- People under 18 years must have parent or guardian’s consent.
- You need to be a generally healthy human being with an average fitness level.
- No alcohol is to be consumed 8 hours prior to your tandem skydive,
- We reserve the right to refuse clients we suspect to be intoxicated with no refund.
- Due to medical restrictions, you must not scuba dive 24 hours prior to skydiving.
Weight Restrictions & Additional Fees
- 95kg to 99kg – Surcharge of $25 applies;
- 100kg to 104kg – Surcharge of $50 applies;
- 105kg and over – Surcharge of $100 applies.
- Fees are paid on the day of the jump.
- 100kg–110kg need to be assessed on the day by our drop zone safety officer.
- Tandem skydiving can be affected by weather conditions.
- We cannot jump in strong winds or through cloud.
- If the weather is a problem at the time of your tandem skydive then we will delay your jump or reschedule it for a later date.
- You should allow half a day for your tandem skydive.
- We operate 7 days a week from sunrise to sunset, all year round.
- Each person will have their own instructor for the whole experience and will receive one on one training for the jump.
What to wear
- Comfortable casual clothes, shorts in summer and jeans or tracksuit pants in winter.
- We will provide you with a pair of skydiving pants to wear over your clothes.
- You may also want to bring a long sleeve t-shirt or sweatshirt.
- Closed in shoes are a must, sneakers or runners that lace up firmly are preferable (no hooks).
Should the weather on the day raise safety concerns and your jump is cancelled by the jump master then we will endeavour to reschedule you for another time or day. Where your schedule does not allow for a reschedule then we will refund your money in full.
A 100% cancellation fee will apply to confirmed bookings cancelled by you within 24 hours of actual jump date.
Rescheduling of your booking within 24 hours incurs a $50 fee.
THESE ARE CONDITIONS SET DOWN BY THE OPERATOR.
Once you've skydived over Bryon Bay, consider these challenges: