Skydive Bribie Island, Brisbane from 15,000 feet and touch down on the sands of Bribie Island. You'll experience one of the most exciting adrenaline rushes possible during your exit and 70 seconds of free fall. You reach speeds of around 220kph as you approach terminal velocity.
Then its a five to seven minute canopy ride down to the ground. On the way down take in the amazing 360 degree views over to Brisbane, up the coast to the Sunshine coast, and Moreton Bay. When its all over you can relive the thrill with our awesome skydiving video and photo packages.
Skydive Bribie Island jumps on weekends only.
Skydive Bribie Island
- 15,000 feet jump height!
- Up to 70 seconds of free fall
- Amazing views to Brisbane, Moreton Island and Sunshine Coast
- A beach landing on Bribie Island
- Instruction, tandem instructor
- APF Levy
- 1 tandem skydive
What to wear
- Wear loose, casual clothing and sneakers as footwear.
- We provide customised jump pants to put on over your clothes.
- In winter we provide fleeces and gloves.
- Minimum age is 12+ years
- Participants aged 12–18 must have their legal guardian present on jump day
- Maximum weight is 110 kgs ($60 surcharge applies to those over 100kgs)
Weight Restrictions and Charges, payable on arrival: 95kg–104.9kg = $50
- Pregnant women should not participate in tandem skydiving
- Tandem skydiving is weather dependent.
- Meeting point and check-in for your skydive, is The Surf Club, Bribie Island, on First Avenue
- Your Skydive Bribie Island experience flies from Caboolture Airport.
- Tandem skydive should take around 90 minutes
- Please allow half a day in all.
- Available on weekends only
Cancellation Policy of the operator
- The skydiving charges a 100% cancellation fee on confirmed bookings cancelled by you within 48 hours of actual jump date.
- If you do not show on the date and time set then you will forfeit your booking.
After a closer Brisbane skydiving experience?