Skydive Airlie Beach over the Whitsundays: Take the leap over Airlie Beach with this awesome Skydive Airlie Beach experience. You'll marvel at the spectacular Whitsundays as you freefall at 220+ km/hr from up to 15,000 feet. Securely attached to your experienced tandem skydiving instructor, you will be guided through your entire skydive. This is the Whitsunday's ONLY beach skydive.
Skydive Airlie Beach, Whitsundays
Prices: Winter prices only July to August. Price increases for Spring & Summer.
- Skydiving over the Whitsundays!
- 15,000 feet, highest in Australia
- Up to 70 seconds of free fall
- Did we mention the views?
Your adventure will begin with a safety briefing followed by a scenic plane ride to height. As the excitement builds, your expert instructor will prepare you for the countdown and together you will make the ultimate jump from up to 15,000 feet above the Great Barrier Reef.
- A 15,000ft tandem skydive over Airlie Beach
The Australian Parachute Federation levy, a fee of $35 is included in the price.
What to wear:
- Loose comfortable clothing is ideal
- You must wear enclosed footwear such as runners
- Do not wear heavy boots or high heels
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Participants under 18 yr must have a legal guardian attend to sign paperwork.
- The maximum weight is 110kg.
- A $50 surcharge is applied if you are over 95kg
- A $75 surcharge is applied if you are over 105kg.
- Surcharges are paid on the day of your skydive.
- No alcohol or recreational drugs are to be consumed at least eight hours before your skydive.
- We reserve the right to refuse clients we suspect to be intoxicated with no refund.
- Whitsundays airport, 5 mins from the town of Airlie Beach. Free transfers available.
- Please allow half a day for this experience
- This experience is available 7 days a week excluding Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- Tandem skydiving can be affected by weather conditions.
- We cannot jump in strong winds or through cloud.
- If the weather is a problem at the time of your tandem skydive then we will delay your jump or reschedule it for a later date.
Should the weather on the day raise safety concerns and your jump is cancelled by the jump master then we will endeavour to reschedule you for another time or day. Where your schedule does not allow for a reschedule then we will refund your money in full.
A 100% cancellation fee will apply to confirmed bookings cancelled by you within 24 hours of actual jump date.
Rescheduling of your booking within 24 hours incurs a $50 fee.
THESE ARE CONDITIONS SET DOWN BY THE OPERATOR.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.
Check out some of our other Queensland skydives: