Scenic Sydney Harbour Helicopter Flight: This is a 15 minute Sydney Harbour helicopter flight. On this flight you will see Sydney Harbour's most scenic icons, from the vantage point of a luxury Helicopter. This has to be the best value way of seeing Sydney Harbour!
Scenic Sydney Harbour Helicopter Flight
- 15 minutes flying in a helicopter
- Amazing views of Sydney's iconic locations
You will board your helicopter at Kingsford Smith Airport in Sydney’s Mascot suburb. The flight will head straight to Sydney Harbour flying over luxury homes. See the view that made Sydney so famous – that view up Sydney Harbour towards the Harbour Bridge. The Opera House on your left, Middle Head and Kirribilli on your right. Take in these amazing views before turning back towards the airport. This is a single seat purchase, available for individual passengers!
- There is a weight restriction of 110kg per passenger.
- Passengers booking together can combine weights. 2 pax 200kg, 3 pax 300kg, 4 pax 370kg.
- Children are welcome along with an adult but this isn't suitable for infants.
- This experience is weather dependent.
- The operator will contact you as early as possible if the weather is likely to hinder flying.
- If that's the case, the flight will be reschedule with you.
- There'll be up to 4 passengers on the flight – everyone gets a window seat!
- This experience is 15 minutes
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your departure time.
- Flights leave from Sydney's Kingsford Smith Airport, Mascot.
If you cancel your flight or fail to turn up there will be no refunds issued.
You may be interested in these flights...
- Sydney Harbour and Coastal Helicopter Flight 30 mins
- Sydney Harbour Luxury Private Sunset Flight
- Sydney Harbour Private Helicopter Scenic Flight for 2
- Private Sydney Scenic Helicopter Flight, 4 People