Safari Quad Bike Tour Stockton Beach, Newcastle: The Safari quad bike tour sees you cruising across the sand dunes of Stockton Beach. You'll be on the sand for 60 minutes including a ride along the beach. Keep an eye out for the famous Sygna ship wreck, visible at low tide. You'll climb the highest dunes on your quad bike and stop and take a breath at the amazing 360º views around you.
Safari Quad Bike Tour
- 60 minutes on your quad bike
- Riding up 30m sand dunes!
- 360º views from the highest sand dune
The Safari quad bike tour starts with a pretty cool 4WD trip out to the dunes of Stockton Beach. You'll then spend 15 minutes familiarising yourself with your quad bike of choice, a 350cc Yamaha Grizzly, or 150cc Kymco quad bike.
After your briefing its time to head off on your quad bike adventure. Put your quad bike through its paces… or if you’re after something a bit tamer, hang back and enjoy the dunes, the views and the sun.
Stockton Beach is 32 km long and stretches from Stockton, to Anna Bay near Newcastle. The dunes are the largest continuous mobile sand dunes in the Southern Hemisphere with some dunes reaching 30 metres high. Stockton Beach is the ideal location for quad biking!
- Use of either the 350cc Yamaha Grizzly, or 150cc Kymco quad bike
- Helmets, safety briefing and rider training
- 4WD transfer on and off the beach
- Professional guide
- Allow approx. 90 minutes for the whole experience
- This includes 60 minutes on the quad bikes
Ages & Restrictions:
- Adults are 18 years and over
- Children is 12–17 years can participate
- Minimum height is 130cm
- You or a parent/guardian will be required to sign a waiver and indemnity form before you ride.
- We do not allow doubling on quad bikes
- Not suitable if you suffer back, neck, or heart conditions, or pregnant
- Do not consume alcohol or drugs before driving
Numbers on the day:
- Maximum group size is 30 people
Weather on the day:
- The quad bike experience is not affected by weather.
- In the event of rain, you will be provided with spray jackets.
What to wear & bring:
- Long pants, enclosed shoes and sunglasses are recommended.
- Jacket (light weight jacket if windy or overcast)
- Bottled Water
This quad biking experience takes place at Stockton Beach, 25 minutes north of Newcastle.
Quad bike riding can be dangerous if used incorrectly. They are also susceptible to falling over if you engage in reckless riding. That said, the quad bikes have limited speed so are safe for the family. There is no liability for injuries which you suffer as a result of you engaging in this activity.
Cancellations and Rescheduling:
- 100% Cancellation fee applies, if less than 72 hours notice is provided to the operator.
- 100% Cancellation fee applies if you do not show up for your booking.
- Cancellations between time of booking and 72 hours before booking date will attract a 50% cancellation fee.
- A rescheduling fee of $25pp is applicable for any bookings that are rescheduled.
These conditions are enforced by the operator and are out of the control of Break Loose.
You may also be interested in this quad bike tour: