Rottnest Island Helicopter Tour and Cruise: This is the ultimate Rottnest Island Experience. Enjoy an amazing scenic helicopter flight to Rottnest island, leaving Jandakot Airport in the morning. Once on Rottnest Island you will board a marine vessel and live the high life on an interactive 3-hour cruise, where you catch − then dine − on ocean-fresh delicacies. On completion, enjoy free time to explore the Island prior to your return flight in the afternoon. This is a seasonal experience, operating October through to April.
Rottnest Island is Western Australia’s very own Island getaway, featuring a casual atmosphere, picturesque scenery and some of the world’s finest beaches and bays, is located just 19 kilometres off the coast of Fremantle.
Rottnest Island Helicopter Tour
- Private helicopter flight for you and a friend
- Low level scenic flight, overflying the 63 beaches and 20 bays of Rottnest Island
- Joining Rottnest Cruises marine vessel for a 3 hour cruise and dine experience
- Enjoying time on the island to explore or go for a quick dip
- Snapping a pic with a photogenic Quokka!
- Return helicopter flight back to Jandakot Airport
Lunch is served!
Lunch includes a 5 course freshly caught wild seafood feast with unlimited beer or premium local wines. Not a seafood eater? No problem, we can cater for dietary requirements (just let us know at the time of booking)
This flight is Seasonal
- This is a seasonal experience, operating October through to April.
- Rottnest Island Helicopter Flight and Lunch operates year around as an alternative
- Private scenic helicopter flight (must book for 2 or more people)
- 20 minutes flight time each way.
- Safety briefing.
Numbers on the day
- Price shown is for 1 person.
- This is a private experience. A minimum of 2 people are needed for the experience to proceed.
- We cannot accept single bookings as this is a private flight.
The Rottnest Island Helicopter Tour and Cruise is a seasonal experience operating October through to April.
09:30 – Board the helicopter at Jandakot
10:00 – Arrive Rottnest Island
11:00 – Board the Rottnest Cruises marine vessel
14:00 – Tour complete. Enjoy some free time to explore the island
16:00 – Return helicopter flight to preferred location.
- Maximum weight per person is 120kg.
- Maximum combined weight of 2 passengers must not exceed 240kg.
- The helicopter charter company will request your exact weight details after booking.
- There is very limited luggage capacity on the helicopter.
What to wear
- Wear comfortable clothes for the day.
- Your clothes must be dry to board the helicopter.
- Wear closed toed shoes.
- Bring a hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Swimming gear, towel.
- Your flight will proceed regardless of weather conditions, unless contacted by the helicopter charter company.
- If your experience is cancelled you will be rescheduled by the helicopter charter company.
- The Rottnest Island Helicopter Tour and Cruise leaves from Jandakot Airport.
- 21 Mustang Road, Jandakot 6164, West Australia, Australia
- Jandakot Airport is a 20 minute drive from Perth.
What helicopters are used?
Most scenic flights will be conducted in a Robinson 44. Robinson 44 will be used for all groups of up to 3 passengers, and a Jet Ranger, EC130 or AS355 for groups of 4–6.
Conditions, Cancellations & Refunds
- If you fail to show up on the day your ticket is forfeit and no refunds will be payable.
- This is a shared flight, open to the public, all seats remain for sale until sold.
- All flights require a minimum or two passengers to go ahead, weight and weather restrictions apply.
The following refund policy is enforced for this flight. Refunds are not available for change of mind or inability to attend a scheduled flight.
24hrs – If you cancel up to 24 hours prior to your flight, you will not receive a refund.
24–72hrs – If you cancel between 24 and 72 hours, you will receive a 48%*
72hrs+ – If you cancel more than 3 days prior to your flight you'll receive a full refund, less 2% transaction fee.
Break Loose recommends that you should always get Travel Insurance.