Rock Climbing Experience, Brisbane Ranges: Join our 2 hour climbing experience in the Brisbane Ranges, an hour from Melbourne. This supercharged rock climbing is the perfect day out for adventure hinters. The climbing location we choose is 30 metres high. We guarantee it'll be a rush if you manage to make it to the top! Rock climbing causes your heart to beat that bit faster as you have nothing between you and the ground but thin air! Bookings are essential!
This Brisbane Ranges Rock Climbing experience is suitable for beginners.
Brisbane Ranges Rock Climbing Highlights
- Amazing location in the Brisbane Ranges
- 30 metre cliff face
- Experience instructor to guide you
- All safety equipment
- Experienced climbing instructors
- Comfortable harness and helmet
- 2 hour session duration
- Climbing starts at 10am
- Booking details will be confirmed by the experience provider
Fitness & Age Limits:
- Average fitness levels required
- Medical information form & Disclaimer to be filled out
- Minimum age of 10 years old (Adult must supervise)
- Weight limit is 105kg
- There is a short hike to the climb site
Numbers on the Day:
- A maximum of 8 people.
- In the event of inclement weather your session may be rescheduled.
What to wear & bring:
- Wear comfortable loose clothing for this activity.
- You must wear closed toed shoes.
- Please bring your water bottle, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Camera if you would like pictures (We have go pro mounts on our helmets)
- Staughton Vale cliff, Staughton Vale.
You may be interested in this rock climbing experience: